I had visited Abhishek Beach Resort in March 2011.
The hotel is best in terms of rooms and food. The rooms are neat and clean and gives a wow effect as soon as we enter. Guys if you are booking this Hotel please book Ac Deluxe and above, as the below grade room are not worth your money.
The food quality of this hotel is very excellent, I would rate 5 on 5 for the same its worth every penny.
The staff is quiet good, but the rooms service lacks the promptness, you have to chase them for the order placed.
The hotel rooms have got exotic sea view from your balcony and makes a pleasant stay.
Overall this hotel is worth to stay but a little expensive on pockets, as we have very least comfort option available in Ganpatipule.
But its worth a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abhishek Beach Resort is reputed as one of the best beach resorts in Ganpatipule. Situated on a hill slope, spread over 8 acres stretch of land, amid lush green mangroves, the resort boasts of a breath-taking sea view from all the rooms and is at a 5 minutes walking distance from serene white sand beach. The 43 double deluxe rooms as well as suites and bungalows cater to the varying requirements of its guests. Abhishek beach resort also has amenities like an indoor gym, games room and spa to ensure that you have an enjoyable vacation at Ganpatipule. The resort is located strategically, giving you access to a beach meant only for the guests of Abhishek beach resort, making it your own private beach at Ganpatipule throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and Yatra so you can book your Abhishek Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abhishek Beach Hotel Ganpatipule
- Abhishek Beach Resort And Spa Ganpatipule, Maharashtra