I stayed there for a few days during the Monsoon season. The manager and the staff were super nice and helpful. I have not encountered seen such nice and warm people when traveling in India. They truly cared about their guests.
The hotel itself is not really a resort, it is a nice place to stay though. The rooms are clean and big, the bathrooms are recently redone and are very clean and the food was better than average.
Overall great value for money. It definitely added value to my stay in Ganpatipule.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abhishek Beach Resort is reputed as one of the best beach resorts in Ganpatipule. Situated on a hill slope, spread over 8 acres stretch of land, amid lush green mangroves, the resort boasts of a breath-taking sea view from all the rooms and is at a 5 minutes walking distance from serene white sand beach. The 43 double deluxe rooms as well as suites and bungalows cater to the varying requirements of its guests. Abhishek beach resort also has amenities like an indoor gym, games room and spa to ensure that you have an enjoyable vacation at Ganpatipule. The resort is located strategically, giving you access to a beach meant only for the guests of Abhishek beach resort, making it your own private beach at Ganpatipule throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and Yatra so you can book your Abhishek Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abhishek Beach Hotel Ganpatipule
- Abhishek Beach Resort And Spa Ganpatipule, Maharashtra