I visited surali sagar from 31st Mar - 2nd April 17 with family. Would like to mention certain things
1) Reached late on 31st but still afternoon lunch was arranged and served hot.
2) Good upkeep of our room 206.
3) Breakfast,Lunch and dinner menu was discussed and tailored made ( veg, non veg_ fish,chicken....etc) . The taste is real good. Gives you a customer centric feel.
4) Location very close to beach.
Certain points to remember
1) The hotel does not have bar . So carry your own stuff. They will help you with good starters and fridge if required.
2) Due to location mobile ntwk tends to be very weak.
Overall the trip was good and my room 206 was worth staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surali Sagar located about 10 kms away from dapoli in front of Karde beach -- a clean, virgin beach, just a few hours drive from Mumbai, Pune. Nasik, Kolhapur. Surali Sagar is a quaint mix of old world charm & modern hospitality. Set in picture-post card surroundings. Acres of serene beaches. And miles of calm privacy... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MakeMyTrip, Agoda, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Surali Sagar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surali Sagar Beach Resort Dapoli, Maharashtra