The hotel on the whole was average. Rooms were ok, small queen beds. The balconies were big, but the view from the balcony was terrible. All u see are trees, no beach view. Whistling Palms is much better than this resort for Karde. Also, since there is another sister resort at Ladgarh, people have submitted good reviews of that resort which create confusion.
The management was uncooperative when we informed them that we would like to shorten our visit for the reasons above, and demanded full payment of remaining nights as they 'LOST' other customers... Customer satisfaction is something you can forget at this hotel.
The only thing nice worth mentioning was the seafood...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sagar Sawali Beach Resort – Karde has lovely suits with a marvellous view of the beach from each spacious balcony. It has outdoor sit outs, party area with performance platforms and a conference room. With its proximity to the Karde beach, guests can go for leisure walks, view the magnificent horizons at sunset or enjoy the various water sports. Dolphin spotting Boat tours is also available at Karde beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Booking.com, Yatra, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Sagar Sawali Beach Resort Karde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagar Sawali Beach Hotel Dapoli
- Sagar Sawali Beach Resort Karde Dapoli, Maharashtra