Hotel Jasnagra
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrailway stationno doubtpersonal touchgreat foodexcellent locationattention to detailtwo daysownersuitecustomerstoiletriesspicyhealthhygienehospitalityambience
Reviewed 29 October 2017

I stayed here for a night in October in their suite. For the price I paid, I think I could have done much better

Good part:
-Location
-Big room
-Good service

Bad part:
-Insects in the rooms
-Towel was smelly
-General cleanliness could be better
-Room was in need of maintenance
-Wifi was terrible

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2017

They should learn the hospitality business and how to deal with the customers. Anyways this my second time to stay there, first experience was not so good as you can't much expect here in Akola; thus I feel the hotel is in range of normal to poor category and I am awarding them a terrible rating due to their behavior mainly the front desk guy (who is about 25 yrs old). The fault was there from makemytrip as well, as they took my hotel room confirmation and hotel guys said there is no room available, next to that the guy was even not bothering to call MMT as he was saying its your problem we are not dealing with MMT people anymore; them myself had to call MMT care it took around 2 hrs to resolve by that time i was suffering there itself and went in my car to charge my cellphones and to have some cool air in hell like weather of August. How can somebody say that you will not be allowed as soon as you enter there. This is all a small town stupid mentality where they think that, they have the best property/hotel on the planet but they do not that the person standing next there have already roam across the half of the world.

Room Tip: Dont stay here
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank pashusarnaik005
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Merely at 5minutes walk from akola railway station.
Has a high entry so one has to climb stairs.
Reception boy was prompt at 7am in the.morning.
Lift is too small and dingy.
Room..i had a kingsize bed which was a make of two twin.beds joined together which did.not give me.much of a comfort while in bed.
View is not that good as the AC units are poorly maintained.and the curtains.give a stench.
Toileteries are standard.
Hot and.cold.water is common.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Expectations are obviously scaled down when in Akola, a tier 2 town in Maharashtra. Jasnagra was a pleasant surprise. Owned and run by an affable and eager to help Sardar gentleman, the hotel has all modern amenities you need. I had a suite on the 4th. Surprised me with the attention to detail. Full compliment of toiletries, sat TV, WiFi, in room tea/coffee self service. Very clean. Only wished the towels were bleached white! Nice terrace on the 3rd for a sit out dinner. They have a pretty decent menu and choice of beverages. Service is good with all the over eagerness of a small town hotel. A great value for money 3 star type. Recommended.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Subhabrata
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

This place is totaly high standard as per the commercial view. We got good response from our members and got good client base as the place was easily accessibe to all. There was h huge rush for the meeting.
All guest were happy with the food arrangement also especially the desert.
Room arrangement was also quite good.

May be will be coming back soon.

Regards