“Highly recommend ”

US$ 104.22*
and up
ATV Quad Bike Tour from Cairns
More attraction details
Owner description: Blazing Saddles is the longest established horse riding and quad bike tour company in Far North Queensland. Locally owned and operated, it is now located only 10mins from both Cairns and Northern Beaches to suit even the most time conscious visitor or perfect for a soft adventure activity for the whole family!Blazing Saddles is now a working sugar cane farm and the property also boasts an 18 acre billabong which is abundant with native birds and amphibious creatures of all shapes and sizes! You will also meet our resident geese, peacocks and ducks, perhaps even spot a crocodile!We cater for large groups as well as the corporate and incentive market making these activities great for team building ideas.Our Horse-riding tour offers a safe, relaxing way to meander through rainforest pockets, mangrove wetland, sugarcane fields and native bush! With a stable of horses to suit all ages and levels, this is a perfect family adventure. Our horses have a friendly, mature nature and will be matched to each riders experience and ability. Draw up on horse-back alongside our 18 acre billabong for a billy tea over a camp fire and the chance to see a croc in the wild!Our Quad Bikes are easy to ride and provide the perfect adventure. With a fleet of both 90cc and 250cc bikes, your guides will ensure the perfect balance between safety and fun! So easy to ride, our group sizes remain small, to guarantee your personalized experience. Anyone can do it!
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I were on a P&O cruise which docked in Cairns. We privately booked a horse riding session with Blazing Saddles. We were picked up from the ship terminal by the informative and super friendly Aussie bus driver. We had a blast doing the horse riding (the guides were so friendly and they really knew their stuff).
It was a great day. I would highly recommend.

(No photos as yet, as they are on a USB and we are still on cruise ship)

All reviews
"practice track"
"horses"
in 108 reviews

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I would highly reccoment this tour. The staff were super friendly, everyone of them. From the bus driver to the guide to the owner. They made he experience 100 times better.

The ATV’s were good quality and super easy to ride the tracks had all type of fun obstacles and challenges. Good for all types of people and experience levels.

We even got to feed the horses at the end of the trip!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We had a group of 6 adults, 2 wanted horse riding and the rest of us the quad biking. Not a single person in either group didn’t enjoy themselves! I am a complete beginner on an ATV and the others had some experience but our guide achieved an awesome mix suitable for all of us. Lots of mud and dirt as requested by us adrenaline junkies. Our lower powered friends also had an awesome time on their slower paced, more relaxing trail ride. The guides were knowledgeable and shared some quirky pieces of local trivia along the way.
Complete with offers of plastic chair covers after our adventure was done to keep our rental vehicle clean and dry, these guys deserve their 5 stars.
The photos taken were well placed and timed by an obviously experienced photographer and for the size of our group they were well priced (and we got over 250 photos for the price!) although for a single person they would seem rather pricey.
All in all, a great few hours out and highly recommended.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I was a solo traveller visiting Cairns in Apr 2018. I tried ATV with Blazing Saddles Adventure. It was awesome and definitely a highlight of my trip.

One day, after finishing a ballooning tour in the morning, I was half-day free. I decided to go for an ATV ride.  Hotel pick-up was arranged on 12:30pm and the whole tour last 3.5hr.

I strongly recommend this tour to everyone for the following reasons:

1) It is a personalized experience.  You have your own ATV (i.e., a quad bike). Don't worry, it is not difficult to drive.

2) The trails (e.g., grass field, sugar cane, swamp, ups and downs, etc.) were very well designed so that you can feel the speed, power, and stability of the ATV.  Well, there are muddy terrains all around.  Splashes of mud on your feet (with boots on) are unavoidable. The ride was about 1.5hr with a short break in-between.

3) Both guides (Brad and Masa) are excellent.  They lead us through the trails and your safety is their primary concern. In case you got stuck in the mud, they help you out.  Brad is the funniest guy in Cairns. He never allows your to leave with a mud-free body. He also encouraged and taught me how to do donuts and drifting with my own bike.

4) If a traveller does not want to ride by himself/herself, the company will arrange him/her a 2-seater ATV with drivers. He/she can still enjoy the ride as passengers.

5) With the help from Max - the photographer of the company, I got very nice photos.

BTW, special thanks is given to Steve who drove me to and from the hotel. He is knowledgeable and told me a lot about Cairns. He also drove me to see kangaroos. If one day you were in Cairns and can spare 3.5hrs. Try ATV out. Trust me, you won't be dissappointed.