Book In Advance

from US$ 104.00
from US$ 156.10
from US$ 96.60
More Info
All reviews quad biking sugar cane fields experienced riders advanced riders horse riding experience combo tour tight corners japanese tourists bus driver great fun the staff were great whole family special thanks practice track these guys horses mud
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I was a solo traveller visiting Cairns in Apr 2018. I tried ATV with Blazing Saddles Adventure. It was awesome and definitely a highlight of my trip.

One day, after finishing a ballooning tour in the morning, I was half-day free. I decided to go for an ATV ride.  Hotel pick-up was arranged on 12:30pm and the whole tour last 3.5hr.

I strongly recommend this tour to everyone for the following reasons:

1) It is a personalized experience.  You have your own ATV (i.e., a quad bike). Don't worry, it is not difficult to drive.

2) The trails (e.g., grass field, sugar cane, swamp, ups and downs, etc.) were very well designed so that you can feel the speed, power, and stability of the ATV.  Well, there are muddy terrains all around.  Splashes of mud on your feet (with boots on) are unavoidable. The ride was about 1.5hr with a short break in-between.

3) Both guides (Brad and Masa) are excellent.  They lead us through the trails and your safety is their primary concern. In case you got stuck in the mud, they help you out.  Brad is the funniest guy in Cairns. He never allows your to leave with a mud-free body. He also encouraged and taught me how to do donuts and drifting with my own bike.

4) If a traveller does not want to ride by himself/herself, the company will arrange him/her a 2-seater ATV with drivers. He/she can still enjoy the ride as passengers.

5) With the help from Max - the photographer of the company, I got very nice photos.

BTW, special thanks is given to Steve who drove me to and from the hotel. He is knowledgeable and told me a lot about Cairns. He also drove me to see kangaroos. If one day you were in Cairns and can spare 3.5hrs. Try ATV out. Trust me, you won't be dissappointed.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

If you are a total beginner and like walking at a snails pace nose to tail then this is for you, if you want to trot or heaven forbid canter, forget it.

Unfortunately all the other riders were beginners and the pace was dictated by the child being walked in the front, we stopped more than we started. They did break the group into two and we managed to get a few trots in, but never long enough to settle into a good rhythm.

Going through the flooded fields was the best part, and I’ve got to thank Brad for taking me out after the others got back for a couple of canters... that’s the only reason they got 2 stars and not 1.

I understand that the recent rain has limited where we could ride and did appreciate Brads efforts but for $130... save your money for something else.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

A gang of lads decided to visit on a quiet Sunday. We got picked up by the bus and were landed in a shed told to put on gum boots which were scattered everywhere and full of water and told pick a pair of glasses to keep the muck out of the eyes. The selection was very minimal, for the money you pay for the biking you would think you could get safety sunnys ($3/4$).

The quads were the best of it, very powerful and able do as we pleased. No scenic routes just track and muck and a few jumps and hills.
Money not very well spent.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Picked up from the hotel and only a 15 min ride before you are ready to drive ATVs. They provide boots so your shoes aren’t ruined. Even with bug spray I was bit 30times so lather it up and spray over your clothes. They start you off on a practice track to see how much you can do and what your limitations are. Great fun. Pictures turned out great, wish they were emailed instead of getting a CD.

1  Thank Lina333
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

My 14yr old daughter and I had a very enjoyable time with this tour. The staff were friendly and helpful. The horses we rode were very calm and knew the track very well. Very easy ride around the property for beginners.