Ways to Experience Blazing Saddles
from US$ 101.79
from US$ 94.52
from US$ 152.68
More Info
All reviews quad biking sugar cane fields experienced riders advanced riders horse riding experience combo tour tight corners extremely fun japanese tourists bus driver great fun the staff were great thanks guys whole family special thanks practice track horses
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

As it was my first time to experience it. It was amazing and so much fun! Would highly recommend it and do it again!!! Thank you so much!!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

We Had our Christmas party at Blazing saddles! What an awesome afternoon great guides who where having as much fun as us thanks guys we will be back

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

Went on this trip to go horseback riding In rainforest since I know from earlier experience that the animals are not that scared of horses so I get a chance to see more wildlife this way. And still moving and seeing the nature up close.

This trip should include rainforrest, mangrove and sugarcain field. And a safety and toturial lesson before take off. What I got was a trip next to a busy street and a ATV field and briefly riding through a sugarcane growth- witch gave problems for inexperienced riders when the horses went on a tour of their own to dine. (Can’t blame them though :-) being in a sugarfield)

We were 6 people in the group and only one guide in front, and the riders in the rear end could not hear What was being said by the guide (instructions and warnings) The two in far back was very inexperienced. So I voluntered to go back and guide them how to stear a horse and to get the horse moving. This should be done by a second guide or learned and practised before leaving.

During the trip a man on a ATV approached me to tell me my afternoon trip was cancelled. Nice thought - but first of all it wasn’t me and secondly what would I do about it out there? Tell me that when I am back from the trip.

So all in all safety on the Tour was not good enough as well as not living up to their own advertisement about going to see the nature. If you want to see rainforest or go horseback riding this is NOT your trip!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank lenegrv
Reviewed 19 November 2018

Did both the horses and quad bikes and both in their own different ways were excellent. Staff very friendly have a great time

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Was amazing the guide made it extremely fun We even got muddy which was a plus he. Was very informative me and my would wife would definitely do it again atv are in good condition very fast the staff are very helpful and polite and answered all the questions we had And I def would do it again

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Booked via Expedia. Well short of expected time stipulated. Picked up from hotel on time. Probably and hour and a bit on the quads , all done. No food supplied as stipulated on booking. Unlike Tusa Dive. Great food .
Guides were tremendous. Gave us their best effort. Very poor communication though , only 5 people went on the afternoon trip . Expected better for $$ paid

Date of experience: October 2018