Book In Advance

from US$ 97.00
from US$ 104.50
from US$ 156.70
More Info
All reviews quad biking sugar cane fields experienced riders advanced riders horse riding experience combo tour tight corners japanese tourists bus driver great fun the staff were great whole family special thanks practice track these guys horses mud
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Was amazing the guide made it extremely fun We even got muddy which was a plus he. Was very informative me and my would wife would definitely do it again atv are in good condition very fast the staff are very helpful and polite and answered all the questions we had And I def would do it again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

if you are going to do this it is worth doing both. Did the quad bikes first which meant an bit of an anticlimax on the horses as the second activity but still a great day.
The bikes are split into small groups and you get to go round a sugar cane farm and over some rough terrain which added to the fun.
Same with the horses, and whilst they could go round blindfolded and you had to stop them eating the cane you came back riding like John Wayne lol.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very disappointed with the welfare of the horses. Bony backs, muscle wastage and general poor condition , splits and cracks in their feet. They were definitely quite but they just didn’t have the energy or strength to move .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to book this morning tour on our first day in cairns. I did the horse riding and my boyfriend did the quad bike tour. We got the full hour and a half experience and the staff were friendly.

We thought we’d be going on a trek through the rainforest when actually we just went in and out of some areas of someone’s land - a small woodland area and round a large pond then out into another woodland area. Not quite as we expected hence 4 stars. However still worth doing to have a go on a horse or quad bike and is good for the money.

Tip - I sprayed insect repellent on all the skin that was on show but I got bitten so badly on my legs despite wearing leggings so don’t be fooled - the mozzies can bite through your clothes

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Blazing Saddles is amazing! The horse riding as well as the quad riding is really amazing as the location is huge and absolutely beautiful. would always do it again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked via Expedia. Well short of expected time stipulated. Picked up from hotel on time. Probably and hour and a bit on the quads , all done. No food supplied as stipulated on booking. Unlike Tusa Dive. Great food .
Guides were tremendous. Gave us their best effort. Very poor communication though , only 5 people went on the afternoon trip . Expected better for $$ paid

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fabulous time horseriding in Cairns. The experience was complete with complimentary sunscreen and bug spray. The horses were very obedient for even the most novice rider. The main ride was being walked around various grasslands, a billabong and sugarcane but at the end of the ride Zac featured here let the more experienced riders have a gallop. It was so exhilarating and exciting. Thank you Zac you made the ride and I would definitely do it again.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Blazing saddles had so much promised but delivered very little
It is in a beautiful environment with some nice guides however the ride was woeful
You went round and round in circles on extremely docile horses.

Despite being advertised as 90+ minutes, we were lucky to be on the horses for 75 minutes.

It cost 360 for a family of four (9 and 11) for 75 minutes of riding.
I would not waste your money on this attraction.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Great fun - very rough terrain in places, but the guide takes your experience level into consideration. Plenty of opportunities for jumps and circle work if you’re that way inclined, and respectful to the guide.
The bikes are well maintained, the track winds through forest, field, scrub and mud, and the team running the place are friendly and relaxed.
Depending on the season, definitely wear sunglasses, and maybe a face mask if it’s really dry. If you’re worried about getting your car dirty, maybe bring a towel or a change of clothes, as well.

1  Thank Griffynn
Reviewed 26 August 2018

Picked up at my hotel and taken to horse riding venue. One of the staff talked to the Asian guests, one of the staff talked to the children and I was at the back - no-one spoke with me.
The Asian staff member was very rough with his horse, felt like he was showing off his riding skills and I felt the horses were not treated kindly overall.
The ride was boring and monotonous, the area is not interesting at all.
The bus driver drove off without me after advising me that he would take me back to my hotel. I had booked a full day trip and next stop was to be the helicopter pad where I would fly to Great Barrier Reef from. He was phoned and came back to pick me up. Not sure how he forgot me, I had been speaking to him 5 minutes before he left about where I needed to be dropped off next.
Helicopter flight was awesome, pilot knew so much and shared his knowledge with the four of us - thank you so much, this was the best part of the day!
The snorkelling was great, GBR is beautiful. Lunch was served and was very mediocre but the service came with a huge smile. The staff on the boat were brilliant.
The trip back on the boat was pleasant and the staff member singing some good songs helped pass the journey.
Would I do this trip again? No! Next time I'll just fly out to the reef, don't do the horse riding/quad biking - waste of money!

1  Thank m1ndimoo369