Book In Advance

from US$ 153.40
from US$ 102.20
from US$ 94.90
More Info
All reviews quad biking sugar cane fields experienced riders advanced riders horse riding experience combo tour tight corners extremely fun japanese tourists bus driver great fun the staff were great whole family special thanks practice track these guys horses
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

This was a great place to visit and is certainly worth doing. Positives: door-to-door hotel pickup and drop off; great quad bike tracks; great basic horse riding; helpful and friendly staff. Negatives: expensive; no showers; no personal lockers (just a group one); limited on food choices - mainly vending machine. Overall, it’s worth doing - yet, they fail to achieve good value for money.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Awesome experience of ARVs and the. Horse riding, Georgia was our lead for both experiences she was fun, chatty, professional and good at her job, the staff where very helpful and funny, the pickup driver was fun and engaging, Max the photographer was a good laugh and engaging and all in all a good experience. The horses where fun and the arvs got very muddy.
Had a great time thank you

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Only horse riders on this day. The good; nice owner and wranglers, horses seemed well cared for if not well groomed. Trail is rather boring meandering through cane fields and eucalyptus groves. The not so great, the horse tack was shabby and didn't look very safe. The horses were fine, knew what they were supposed to do. The very good on my ride was the wrangler who told me about his background and a lot of the history of the area where he was raised.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

My friend Bryony and I have just returned from our visit to Blazing Saddles and we just wanted to say a massive thank you to the team! Bry (an experienced rider) loved it! She was able to go for a lovely canter. Myself, a beginner, was well looked after by Aleeah (apologies if the name is incorrectly spelled) the instructor and feel like I received a wonderful education on how to interact with horses.
Steve, our driver was hilarious and very informative about pretty much any questions we had.
Thank you guys! We have had a wonderful day!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

So we decided to come here because my husband and brother in law fancied a blast on the quads, my eldest son also joined them as he was old enough so I took my middle and youngest children horse riding on the same site.
We booked on line and was quite straight forward.
We arrived to a friendly welcome and was well organised. Was given a briefing, safety equipment, sunscreen If required and locked away all our valuables.
The boys went off on the quads, was assessed on ability and the off in groups in different routes. They had a blast!
I went off on the horses and again we were all assessed on ability, we were complete novices and with my daughter being the youngest she led us off in the trek after some short coaching. The guide at the front chatted to my daughter the whole waY around. We also had a guide at the back who was watching us and the welfare of the horses all the time. We were led off on a large circular route with different challenges along the way. There was a photographer on site following us round which we could purchase at the end.
We all had a amazing time and felt safe and looked after at all times. The animals looked well cared for and he quads looked well maintained. We would definitely visit again and highly recommend them!

Date of experience: August 2017