All reviews proper service beautiful location the main road bang jamaica market monastery wifi village valley property place
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I had already read about this hotel and planned to stay there during my visit to Kaza-. Firstly I had to go to the hotel and check at the reception 3 times before someone could assist and then the guy who was a little plump amwith some beard asked me to leave the hotel in Hindi when I asked him what facilities does the hotel provide.He had no reason to be rude to someone who very nicely asked him about the hotel and then when I countered him ,he forced me to leave the hotel and intimidated me. He didn't even have the balls to give his name. Yo the owners of this hotel,as good or as bad as you may be,this kind of behavior is absolutely unacceptable...It leaves a bad taste and you loose business as we were 4 of us who wanted to stay there for a night and it ends up in Us writing blogs like this. Please do something about it..

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

The property is situated beside Monastery and very clean with good hospitality and management staffs are very friendly. Mr. Tanzin is a very helpful in this Hotel. Foods are nice. In fact all the service is the best than others in Kaza area.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Value for money. Proper service. Meet the expectations. Resort is facing the mountains. Totally getting a feel that we were almost in midst of dessert. For me its enough as expected . Although it was nice stay with them

Room tip: All rooms having almost same view
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2018

The town of Kaza is a small place....we were a bit disappointed to be at Kaza after having seen such beautiful places like dhankar, lhalung, mud village. The hotel is just beside the new monastery...the balcony offers a great view of the karakoram ranges, with snow capped peaks and the valley in between(though the snow was a bit less this year). Food is good, but a bit oily.....no local food/tea is available, even on request. You can stay for 1night at Kaza......more than that will be a bit boring.(no markets like that of leh). It is better to stay longer at Mud, or one of the village homestays near Kaza (Langza, Ke,kibber)

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 12 January 2018

We spent two nights here in October 2017 during our trip to Chandratal.

To be very honest, this is a small hotel without much worth mentioning. The rooms were quite small, but that seems justified considering the low rate. The food and service was actually better that we had expected.

Date of stay: October 2017