Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
eDreams
All reviews the owner home away from home place to stay every corner high altitude special mention every guest his partner travel stories dining area amazing food amazing place these guys small town fellow travelers notes walls
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2021 via mobile

This wonderful place in Kaza is worth a visit. The decor is so unique & cosy, every nook tells a story & inspires you.
Karan, the host is welcoming & friendly. The staff is courteous & helpful.
The rooms are done up well, clean, airy & comfortable too. There is a good collection of reading material in every room.
The meals are tasty & you get authentic continental cuisine too. The dining area has a lively vibe.
The mountains are inviting but you would want to spend some quiet time in this place, just soaking in the feel.
Will surely visit again

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Snehal G
Reviewed 29 September 2021

After a long trip in Spiti, driving endlessly when I arrived at Hotel Deyzor with my group, I was super pleased. From the bright yellow wooden frames, to the lovely dogs welcoming you, inviting cafe, soulful place with souvenirs from all over the world, inspiring travel quotes and the hospitality of the host. It's the best thing to happen on your travel. Did I mention electric blanket, soft duvets, egg Florentine, Turkish eggs, endless desserts and the compassionate heart of the owner taking care of the locals and the dogs. Loved the place. Don't forget to buy some really nice organic stuff from the shop. And yes you get a Cappacino or a French press, you might forget you are in the middle of nowhere. This was a beautiful experience for me and my group I was leading.
Thank you Karan for inspiring with your travel stories, gracious heart and beautiful soul taking care of everyone around you

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2021

We went there on reading the reviews and I must stay we were not disappointed.. It is a place built with a lot of heart.. One of the best and neatly decorated places I have been in my traveling life.. The owner Karan is really passionate and thoroughly involved in every minor detail of the Hotel and his cafe.. It is the most happening place in Kaza.. We stayed for 2 days at this place and found out so much about the mountains, the Himalayas and the places around.. We missed a few places, but we will be back definitely.. The staff is very friendly and always ready to help. The book collection is amazing and we read 2 books about the Mt. Everest and Kailash Mansarovar Trek. They were so intrigueing.. I don’t remember reading many books in my life.. The interior decor is the highlight of the entire place.. No wall is left without the decor and yet it is done so asthetically, that you just have to take a look at every wall and every nook and corner of this place.. The food is really very good and is available is a huge variety/ Ala Carte.. It has good mixture of Local Cusine, Indian Cusine and Inernational Cusine.. And to top it up, it is a treat for Dog Lovers.. They are a dog friendly cafe and hotel and has Doggo Menu also.. He owns a St. Bernard named Azizam.. He is one of the most gentle giants of dog who roams around freely in the cafe looking for love, pets and food.. There is also Hachi, a street dog who is around 8 years old and is a favorite also.. There are a lot of dogs who are around the cafe.. All in all Hotel Deyzor is a complete package you can ask for.. Cheers to Karan for making this amazing place and nurturing it with love and operating it with his undying passion.. Keep up all the social and good work, Karan. Everyone will realize and appreciate your contribution in the development of Kaza and Spiti Valley tourism.. Thanks for the Lovely Memories..

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2021

This is the best place you can stay in Kaza! We stayed in the month of August, for 3 days, and I must say, Deyzor has such a cozy, comfortable vibe that makes you want to extend your stay for sure! Karan is an amazing host, and the food is I guess what me and my husband have always enjoyed here! Do try out there breakfast menu if you are at Kaza. And what I personally admire is the love and attention given to the smallest of things placed, maintained and kept at Deyzor. Any traveller would love and get lost in the detailing here because Karan has done up the place with plenty of things a traveller can relate to. I will not describe here, go and check it out yourself :) cheers!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mrinalis88
Reviewed 26 August 2021 via mobile

Don't be fooled by the unassuming exteriors of the Hotel Deyzor. The moment you step inside it's stickered front door you realise what has been missing in all the star & boutique hotels worldwide...Love. Karan with his wife have created this Lovotel (just coined) about 9 years ago. Each and every article & surface in the hotel have been choosen with so much thought and care, that one forgets about the check-in. One example for this that the rooms don't have nos but names like Manirang & Reo Purgil. Along with the carefully selected decor they also offer international cuisines and great service. The only place to stay in Kaza.

Date of stay: August 2021