1) The location is both good and bad. The good part is that it is away from the hustle and bustle of both Kaza and Rangrik and you have have a quite walk out to the Spiti Valley with some excellent views of Ki monastery.
2) The staff was courteous and the food was ready in time we had requested.
3) The rooms and bathrooms are quite spacious and reasonably clean.
4) Tariff is reasonable.
1) The food was pretty average.
2) The rooms had heave tinted glasses and you cannot see anything outside.
3) The bad part of location is that it is hard to get to from both Kaza and Rangrik and you are stuck with eating the hotel food.
4) Room fixtures are pretty poor and most of the power/light outlets don't work.More
- Free parking