All reviews the owner ample parking space police station amazing hotel great hospitality excellent view clean rooms spiti river hot water local market main market special thanks place to stay two nights basic amenities walking distance beautiful location
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel Spiti Heritage is the best hotel in Kaza. With all the modern amenities and good food with reasonable price you won't feel like you're in a hotel in Spiti. The owners are really polite and the staff is also really helpful. In terms of service, one of the best hotels I've ever been to which take quite some efforts as the hotel is in a remote area. The owner, Dr. Bodh also organises trips in Spiti Valley which is a huge plus. All in all, a really great experience.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I visit Kaza every year with groups & we always book this property in advance.

* Very clean
*Hot water whenever you want
*Tasty food
*Walking distance to the main bazaar
*Perfect viewing of the milky way at night time from the balcony

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Stayed for 1 night on 31/05/2018 in Room Named as 'SPITI RIVER'. They have named the room instead of numbering. This room has 3 cot, TV, 2 Chairs, Teapoy. Bathroom has geyser for hot water. Room is spacious, comfy mattress, clean linen, blanket & Towels. Restaurant on Ground level is clean and served good food. During our stay there were limited options for food. Overall good experience and highly recommending others.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2018

The room was clean, the staff helpful and there was hot water! Only problem - The bed was small for two 6ft+ guys to share both in height and width. We asked for an extra mattress (to split the sleep, one diagonal on the bed and one could be on the matress on the floor hopefully without dangling feet) and the hotel didn't have any spare, so that was another bummer. There were also very loud tourists from central India who were partying late and got up early to chatter loudly too (read as, the walls are not sound proof) ...The view is also nothing exceptional. overall the hot water was the winning point.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
chhuldimtharchin, Owner at Hotel Spiti Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear Prateek sir due to very bad Internet connectivity it is really so tough to respond to your review n I was waiting to travel outside Spiti to reply back to all my esteemed guests. .I would really apologise for the negligence by the manager ..we are changing the small Beds which are only in two rooms ...it is shocking to know unavailiblity of extra mattress which we have in ample number...really I apologise n next time we will give u our best spiti experience !!!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I have visited this place in June 2017. I was traveling there, by road for work assignment. On our shared Jeep from Manali to Kaza, I met a local guy, Chhuldim Bodh, A Dentist and a owner of the Spiti Heritage. Such a friendly person. He invited me to visit his property in Kaza. But I already had a booking in some other hotel. But Still, its nice to accept the invitation, So I decided I will just have a quick look.
After the tiring ride we reached and I just love the location where SH is situated, the front facade overlooks to the beautiful dry mountains, with river flowing below. The architecture has a mix of local and modern taste. which gives a cosy and luxury feel. So I decided to cancel the bookings where I supposed to check inn, In same town. I got one of the room, with very minimal interiors but essential and spacious to make yourself comfortable. Neat & Clean, Beds are comfortable, Fresh linens. They have television installed but I really don't care about it. When you have a large window which gives you a panorama of a beautiful landscape. The local chef at the SH cooks soulful food, which keeps your tummy warm and healthy.

This almost a year back, and I want to go again and stay in the same room, where I stayed last year. Spiti Heritage is a home in mountain for me and specially the room where I spent my four awesome days. With lots of great memories and made some great friends.

Date of stay: June 2017