Amazing place with nice atmosphere and very good food, just in front of a nice lake (you can hear the water flows while relaxing in the garden). Reasonable prices, truly recommended! The best place we have staied in our trip.More
Amazing place with nice atmosphere and very good food, just in front of a nice lake (you can hear the water flows while relaxing in the garden). Reasonable prices, truly recommended! The best place we have staied in our trip.MoreShow less
Thanks a lot for your review. It was pleasure to have you at our homestay.
The Villa is about 9km (25min) distance from Chamba town. In the valley surrounded by beautiful mountains, the soothing sound of the flowing river Ravi and a stunning view of the mighty himalayas.
The rooms were tastefully done up and with all necessary amenties. But what made our stay really memorable was the food and warm hospitality of our host - the Jamwal family and their staff!
The food served was a delighful peek into local chamba cuisine..The service was homely and efficient. and we especially loved the set of beautifully embroidered chamba roomals they gave as souvenirs.
Overall a great escape - away in the wilderness but with all things important accessible.
Thanks for choosing Jamwal Villa Homestay as your holiday destination.
It was pleasure to have you and family at our villa. Looking forward to see you soon.
Thanks & Best Regards
Service was excellent - in terms accommodation, hygiene , bathroom each and every aspect of stay was excellent
location : there can't be better place then this to relax amidst nature , it is surrounded by mountains, river and view of sunrise
host and food : can not ask for more, food they had made delicious and local cuisine and quantity was too good
hosts has so much knowledge about chamba and its history is amazing
it worth every penny you pay!
i am very fussy about stay n room etc., first time i did not have any complaints and moreover , what we see is the offer we get more than that.
must visit place for those who are in search tranquility and it has so much positive vibes
many adventures around this location so it is good for long stay and short stay
We had a marvelous stay in Chamba at Jamwal Villa Homestay. Wonderful interiors, very good service and excellent dining too, must recommended. Great food, the family is very nice and the staff is also very good.
Dear Mr. J.P
Thanks for your review. It was pleasure to have you and family at JVH. Looking forward to see you soon.
Thanks & Best Regards
Rooms were spacious and clean ..Food was great ..all food prepared by Aunty (owner's Mom).
Great location and they decorate the house in a very authentic way. Very friendly stay.
All 3 rooms have attached bathroom. Very great open area for evening tea
Thanks for your review.
I wanted to see the chamba culture and was looking up in trip advisor for my chamba stay and came upon this property which had an unbelievable number of 5 star ratings from previous guests so i without the slightest hesitation booked this property for 3 days .
I spoke to the owner Mr. Manish Jamwal and re-confirmed my booking via phone ...
- The best thing abt this homestay is that it is true to its name and u will totally feel as if ur staying in ur own home.
- The place is peacefully located away from the hustle n noise of chamba town at abt 9 km towards bharmour .
- There is a tributary of the ravi river which flows just metres down of the place.
- The family is so lovable and caring that u have to pinch urself that its not a dream.
- The owner Mr. Manish is one great person he will guide u in what u can do for the day , he will take u down the road besides the river with the super cute black Labrador glady for ur company.
- The best thing abt this place is that its located in a very safe and secure place which is just perfect for ur family , u will be really looked after very very well and at the same time ur privacy will be respected totally .
- The food is mindblowing , dey serve u with home grown food which is served with soooooo much love that u will be spoilt for choices as to which dish to eat first , all dishes are finger licking and good proper authentic desi ghee made home cooked fresh chamyali dishes made by the sweet and caring mother of Mr. Manish.
- Mrs Jamwal is also very caring , always smilling and my wife had a nice company to chit chat the local culture with her while i watched my cricket , news without interuption... lolz .
- The rooms are just perfect with all amenities like led tv , geyser for hot water n cosy bed along with a balcony to sit and just listen to the birds chirping and the river flowing music .... total bliss to the senses .
- The person who serves u is a sweet old man Mr. Pyare ji.
- The place is literally a heaven in short with ducks , rabbits , birds , a playfull well manered Labrador , garden , swing , hammocks to keep u mesmerized n sorted for ur stay.
- Take a walk there is a village near by where u can see the village life up close there is a house which was shot for the movie "Dil Se".
- Parking space available in the homestay.
Thanks a lot Mr. Manish Jamwal and family looking forward to definitely re-visit ur homestay once more in this lifetime.
Happy Holidays to all , book this property with eyes closed and me 1000 % sure that u will also give it a 5 star rating just like i and the other guests did !!!
Thanks for taking your precious time to write review. It was pleasure to have you and madam at our homestay.
Looking forward to see you again.
Thanks & Best Regards
Jamwal Villa Homestay