All reviews home away from home the river memorable stay his mother perfect place traditional food rooms are spacious manish bank hospitality life nature culture house taste adventure sides
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2015

Sometime it happens that you visit a place for sightseeing and you endup not wanting to leave the guest house you checked in for night stay. If you don’t agree with me, well you need to visit Jamwal Villa once. As you get in, there is so much to explore, Yoga Point, Mini Zoo, River bed, fireplace, Swing, Kitchen garden, Flower garden, Mini crop fields and icing on the cake, everything comes with a touch of tradition in each and every corner of Jamwal Villa, be it bedroom, washroom, dining, drawing room, varanda, footpath or garden.
The hospitality of the hosts is a perfect blend of friendship and professionalism. I am happy that I chose Jamwal Villa for stay. Will surely visit again with complete family; don’t want my parents to miss this place.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bharat_B_Bhagat
Reviewed 17 June 2015

I went for my family holiday for 2 days in June this year. It was one of my best holidays enjoyed, simply because I experienced total peace, relaxation and serenity and all this while feeling totally at home. Wonderful hosts and homely food which reminds of mothers recipes.
This homestay is on the bank of Ravi river, where mornings and evenings are especially so calm and peaceful with sound of water flowing feels like soul trenching music to the ears!

I wish I could have stayed for long. Will definitely stay again if in Chamba.

Date of stay: June 2015
2  Thank Rakesh K
Reviewed 13 June 2015

Best place to stay in Chamba if your are going with your family. I stayed there for three days during Navratri time Sep-Oct 2014. Though it was our first home stay experience, I found it amazing and unforgettable one. I do not want to say more about this home and family because you will find all details in other reviews. If you ask me- Do you want to visit the Chamba and stay in the Jamwal Villa Home stay, I would say a BIG YES. Many Thanks to Mr. Manish Jamwal and Mrs Jamwal for the hospitality you have have to us during our stay and regards to Aunty ji

Date of stay: September 2014
Reviewed 30 May 2015

Hi
I went out with my family to chamba in May 15. I stayed at Jamwal Villa Chamba and the experience there was amazing. You name a thing and it was there. It was a complete family experience in Jamwal Villa. The Family was very supportive, courteous and humble. They were on eof the best hosts i have ever met in my Life.
My family enjoued their stay in chamba thoroughly. The food was amazing and especially himachali dishes. They werte so well prepared that we were chewing our fingers after we had finished our meals

I recommend that people with families should go out and stay at Jamwal Villa. Its location is superb just on the bank of Ravi River. The beauty around that place is amazing and you have number of options like going for tracking, seeing waterfalls, and enjoying your meals outdoor in beautiful places
Thanks Manish for being such a nice host. Keep up the keep work
Rakesh

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2015

Visited Chamba last week and stayed at Jamwal Villa for one night. I seriously wish I could have spent a couple of nights more here. The location is just mind blowing.....you are surrounded by nature. Mr. Manish Jamwal & his family are great hosts. The rooms were absolutely perfect & so was the food. Mr, Jamwal's management was way better than many Hotels that I stayed in Himachal. For the price this is the finest place to stay at Chamba. Would surely love to go again and stay at this beautiful place.

Date of stay: May 2015