Fortune Park Galaxy,
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
  • Beachfront
All reviewsorchid restaurantfortune parkbusiness trippizza hutcomfortable stayshopping complexvalue for moneyreception staffbusiness hotelbanquet hallother hotelsdelicious foodswimming poolnice hotelbuffet breakfast and dinnergreat ambiencean upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Very nice hotel in a small town for stay and with all facilities and good food. Located in the centre of the twon and easily accesable to all offices and all places of town. Good service, good location and good food...............overall nice place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank madhusudhan_thota
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Vapi.

At Fortune Park Galaxy, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valueable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park Galaxy and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2012

A very good brand and well maintained hotel in a small business hub. A pure business hotel with restaurant and rooms well laid and a very good food quality. Very easily accessible from the highway. A good spot for a stay over to visit Daman. The hotel also has Domino outlet and CCD. Many eating options around the hotel. The staff are well mannered and courteous. The hotel has a swimming pool as well. While the hotel is old and the beds are old, the sleep quality is not that good but manageable.

They have the Jet Miles tie up and to my surprise was given a 20% discount on the tariff. The rate was well adjusted for the city and apt to the pocket.

Overall purely a business hotel with literal;y no activity to do in the hotel. However many dinning options there to keep you busy with food.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Akashgupta30
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2012

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi!

Regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2012

This is probably one of the worst hotels I had to sleep in. The rooms were very old and out of date.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
7  Thank DoCamandro
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2012

Dear Sir,
Greetings from Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi!!!!
I sencerely regret the inconvinience faced by you during your stay at our Hotel. I would also like to thank you for sparing your valuable time to give your suggestions. I would like to assure you that your feedback will have my personal attention and it will be our endeavor to remove the shortcommings as suggested by you.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Nice hotel ; probably the best in Vapi. Anyways, what can one expect from such a small city! The hotel has a swimming pool, 2 restaurants, a gym, a spa and the hotel compound has many outlets like mufti, levi's, reebok, U.C.B., adidas, a mall and Pizza Hut and Baskin Robbins.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
10  Thank Samardeepsingh
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Dear Sir,
I would like to thank you for having spared some time to give us your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you were satisfied with your stay at the Hotel. I would also assure you that based on your feedback we will make all efforts to overcome our shortcommings.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

I stayed for 2 nights in Fortune Galaxy Park, Vapi for business purpose. I went along with my family. Rooms are very Small and no aminites. evening my 6 yr old son went to Swimming pool ( Very attractive pool in Photo) shocked to see, Full Vapi is in Hotel swimming pool ( Municipality swimming pool). Service Worst. Food- no choice. Better to have in Piza hut in the same complex. Buffet dinner & Lunch- No starters. Room service is very costly

Better Avoid

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mercbe2005
GMVAPI, General Manager at Fortune Park Galaxy,, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi!!!!

I sincerely regret the inconvinience caused to you during your stay at our Hotel. I would like to assure you that this has my personal attention and would assure you of our best services at all times.

I would also request you to kindly visit Vapi and stay with us and experience the difference in our service standards.