I took an customized package with saikrishna boat travels. The trip started from vijayawada (Kanakadurga temple) , pancharamam, mangalagiri, bhadrachalam via boat trip.
I appreciate :
1) the accommodation provided and vehicle as well.
2) all the intended places were covered.
3) Food was not included in the package. But we have taken the required stops for food.
4) Boat trip was also very good.
5) Stayed in bamboo huts accommodation which was extremely good.
1) we were not informed that we have to carry the luggage from boat stop to the location. They have to educate the travelers regarding the same as the distance is quite far and i traveled with mostly elder people.
2) Accommodation provided in Bhadrachalam was not good and the point of contact was not approachable.
It was a nice trip overall and worth going with them
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.