“Hotel was awesome i had not expected it”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Anand Regency
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Rajahmundry
Rajahamundry
“Hotel was awesome i had not expected it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2011

I had stayed with my partner the hotel was dam good and the services towards guest are memorable.I had not expected it in the place of Rajahamundry.Especially front end people they had suggested me for a short trip when i am free in the evening

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank sivaramatluri
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2011

We were wrong in selecting this hotel for our stay . We took two top grade rooms.
The Hotel in general should not to be boasted as a 3* hotel by the Owners.
During our visit lot of construction work is going internally all around . We can see ,hear and feel the work , sound and dust of the construction work all over..
It is very sad to see that the Management did not take even the slightest care to hide this from the visitors.
Then looking to the neatness in the batch room I am not impressed with the cleanliness.
Everywhere in the Hotel they advertised that Internet access is free.But it hardly works.
We wasted two hours of time in convincing the so called tech people that they had the worst bandwidth/reception for Internet. I have to end up in buying my own Internet card ( Reliance ) and use it. The excuse from Management is that they are in the process of upgrading the infrastructure.

I was hosting a party to the family and friends in the evening . So I rented a banquet room along with the dinner menu which includes Welcome drink( Fresh Pineapple Juice )
The tables , and clothes on them are so dirty that we wont use that kind of things even in our bathroom back at our home. I have to beg and scream for the change.
The so called stage is floored with the dirtiest mat available in Rajahmundry.
The Welcome drink( Fresh Pineapple Juice ) is not served even when guests keep coming. I have to beg and scream for the service.
May be I am expecting too much from a low class hotel with a management having no clue on Hospitality (!), as I am from a place which is the capital of Hospitality and tourism in the World.
This has lowered the image of this Hotel in my view and I will be surprised if the Management hears me and change their attitude.
Of course there may not be any other good alternative to this in the Rajahmundry Town ?
I do not consider this as a 3* Hotel .

Room Tip: Dont be deceived by the website and the promises
  • Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank gcheruku
TX
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2011

I used to have gr8 regard for this hotel but was very disappointing with my recent stay, the bathroom was shabby , the bed was uncomfortable and very small cannot even turn around.I had to request them to change my room but the changed room was also the same. For the price they charge I dont think its worth.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
Subang Jaya, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2010

Rajahmundry is not a place one can see plenty of tourist. Its the forth stop in our 2 weeks trip. So the hotel condition came rather a surprise to me. Its really a perfect place to stay. May be they have more business clients. Anyway staying in this hotel is a bliss. It is slightly out of the way. May be that's why its really peaceful to stay here. Its better one has their transport prearranged. But no worries as the hotel staff are very helpful and they do call auto or cab if need be. They are very helpful and organises short trips at request. They are genuinely concern of guests comfort.

They have this really little park with some rabbits which keeps my son occupied for hours. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The bath is just wonderful to scrub off layers dust we had collected throughout the journey. The hotel's restaurant Aharam is very cosy and the food is fabulous. Its a bit pricey but worth it.

I find everything about Rajahmundry very pleasing. The city and roads are far well orderly and organized. People are more pleasant. Less rush. Its really by far the most soothing and calming experience in this trip to Andhra Pradesh. The hotel and city is just amazing.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank PunitaMy
Indore, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2010

Its really a good hotel in a small place like rajahmundry. The entire property is good and gives you a pleasant feeling. Their food quality is very good and also serve delicious north indian food for the north indians. Staff are very co-operative and well mannered.
I suggest only this hotel to stay in Rajahmundry.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank AbhishekAgr
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rajahmundry
3.0 km away
30.5 km away
The Spark Hotel
The Spark Hotel
#1 of 2 in Tanuku

Been to Hotel Anand Regency? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK