All reviewsgolf courseone nightlarge terracecomplimentary bottlemini bartea and coffee making facilitiescentral parisfamily roomquiet locationmodern hotelpool tablesmall fridgeswimming poolscrambled eggsbalconybusinesssouth
Reviewed 7 June 2016

The room was bright and airy and attractively furnished. It looked like it had recently been refurbished. There was plenty of storage facilities and a small fridge provided with a complimentary bottle of water in it. There were tea and coffee making facilities and a safety deposit box in the room. The bathroom was a wet room with a separate WC. I could not find a hair drier in the room. Complimentary toiletries provided. There was a TV and phone in the room. The bed was very comfortable and there were nice and fluffy towels. The buffet breakfast had and excellent choice of hot and cold food.

Room Tip: Higher floors facing away from the road are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank gypoenid
Reviewed 30 April 2016

This is the third hotel I have tried in the area and must say it is the best. Has a good vibe and room has all you need. Rooms have a balcony with lounge chair and table. Nice overlooks of Greenspace it does have a parklike setting. Staff were great they took the time to show me a room and check the wifi. TV has a few English stations which was good for me since I do not speak French. Way better than the nearby Ibis and Clarion. I know because I tried them first as I am here on extended business.

Room Tip: Choose rooms overlooking Greenspace
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2016

Upon check-in, Jean-Michel was absolutely delightful. All staff & management , Monsieur Ben Tahar, have been so very nice and have gone above & beyond to ensure our comfort...even making me an American coffee each morning! Room was very clean. Lobby area very clean. Bathroom spotless. Would stay here again. A special thank you to Jean-Michel for going above & beyond. Your kindness is truly appreciated. My husband was traveling on business & we stayed here for 2 days before going to Paris.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2016

Very disappointed with this hotel, very tired in communal areas, broken mirror glass in lift, cigarette buts on floor, room service trays left in corridor for hours! When we checked in we were put in a 3 person room instead of a 4, then were told the correct room wasn't ready & had to carry towels to the new room because they wouldn't transfer them. Even worse, was woken at 3.30 am by a group of very drunk people on the floor above who then decided to keep everyone awake for 3 hours. The guy on breakfast duty was very apologetic but then I got fed up again as the the plates at the breakfast buffet were dirty! I have stayed in quite a lot of Novotels as they are convenient for travel and usually great (in a low key travelling with kids way) but this was horrible and has made me re-think if I would stay at another one!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels
NOVOTELSENART, General Manager at Novotel Senart Golf Greenparc, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you had to experience. We will take the necessary steps to avoid any similar case in the future.
Your remarks are especially valuable for me in a continuous effort to provide service quality.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 11 October 2015

Recently renovated rooms are spacious and tidy. Attractive if you want to play golf or/and if you are on a business trip to one of the companies in the vicinity. You need a car to get around, but parking is available (and free)

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business