We were here for two nights.the property is nice large rooms ,huge bathrooms.wonderful to arrive in a cable car,nice swimming poolr!but the food is very very average I mean how many places can go wrong with a grilled sandwich!The prices are those of oberoi and service that of a 4star.they should either slash there price or increase there standards.the staff is like that of average hill station in India,the massages were good but the towels were not soft and not very clean!a luxury hotel is about the service,sadly they were lacking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moksha Spa Resort is set in the lush Shivalik Valley amongst Pine trees, ideal for trekking and nature lovers, this brand new Spa Resort offers the unique experience of arrival to the Resort by Cable car and offers leisure and recreational activities and is suitable for couples and families alike. It is also a popular destination for corporate companies for hosting seminars and conferences. Comprising of 62 guest suites, the resort is designed to a scale that provides intimacy, privacy and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelGuru, Hotels.com and ClearTrip so you can book your Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moksha Himalayan Hotel Parwanoo
- Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort Parwanoo, Himachal Pradesh