Resort was good. since the room we got was by the river side, the view was beautiful.Since we were travelling with children, we did not find it very safe for children as the the railings and the parapet were poorly constructed.Bathrooms are also not upto the mark. Activity wise, there were a lot of fun things to do like horse riding, elephant riding. They have a nice bonfire in the evening.The staff were very welcoming and courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The CORBETT RIVERSIDE RESORT has already completed silver jubilee! The magical call of the wild is answered at Corbett Riverside Resort. The pioneers & most patronised luxury jungle resort established since 1989 adjoining the famous Jim Corbett National Park consisting of total 32 rooms including the Tiger's Den Private Pool suites the only first of its kind in Corbett and Riverfront rooms. The newly built conference hall cum banquet is completed with dance floor. We are a favorite among the Destination Wedding planer's too. Presently the safari is conducted by open Jeep, Canter and elephant back in the National park & the adjoining Reserve forest area. Horse riding exclusively at our resort only. The play area along the river is on envious location enabling the guests to enjoy on hammocks, swings, volleyball, badminton, cricket, Table Tennis, children mini commando net etc and Cycling. Ideal location for bird watcher's, family, honeymooner's weddings and corporate groups. The newly added feature is already upgraded of all rooms & bathroom. The new in house chargeable activities are SPA, Pool Table. bonfire in winters at Rivers Edge, swimming pool during summers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, MakeMyTrip, TravelGuru, Yatra and ClearTrip so you can book your Corbett Riverside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corbett Riverside Hotel Corbett
- Corbett Riverside Resort Jim Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand