All reviews swimming pool enjoyed my stay awesome property family and friends courteous staff hospitality resort facilities nainital delhi nature
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

winsome resort is one of the best luxury resort in corbett with peaceful location,supportive staff, food quality is awesome it's a new property I enjoyed my stay... go to person Mr.Rohit... they have ample of parking..swimming pool.. outdoor games ... kids area.. table tennis...
only drawback is electricity supply which is most of the time disruppted bt good thing is they have the backup that too fr the A.C's...

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this awsome property recently, USP of the property is big size rooms and delicious food. Winsome is surrounded by lush green vegetation and within Corbett vicinity. I would like to travel again with my family and friends.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Went there just for a family lunch and to use swimming pool. Pool was nice best thing Was they have separate section for kids due to which we could enjoy. Only negative part was they do not have bar, otherwise it would have been much better option.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 8 June 2017

The rooms are very spacious, pleasant to stay. I stayed there for 3 days but in the last day some party was going on with Alcohol which made the environment bad othewise hospitality, service food restaurant is good. I enjoyed my stay.

Room tip: Corner suites are large and sunny.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Based on reviews I stayed in this resort for two days. Location is on nainital road with nice view of Jim Corbett park .
Rooms were big n has all 4 star facilities.
Food was very nice n good menu.
Swimming pool is ok.