Lowest prices for your stay
$57
Free cancellation until 01/06/22
Hotels.com$57
Travelocity$57
Priceline
All reviews two days easy access excellent stay business hotel renovation vit admission veg
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

One day full on road journey from Kerala we need to take rest and a good sleep so we book a room in hotel surabi through OYO rooms. Food was good. Clean and neat rooms staffs are very good. Breakfast was not up to the mark

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Visited vellore to attend a family function.

Booked this hotel on seeing its good reviews online and that was best thing i did.
The hotel is absolutely comfortable and pleasant for a family stay. Has good car parking, complimentary breakfast and hygienic & cool rooms. The staffs are caring and professional. Worth the money!

Room tip: I booked for the basic room (2500rs) &I reserved through online service: yatra and saved 300 Rs
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2017

I have stayed at the Surabi on a couple of occasion while visiting the city of Vellore in India. I found it to be pleasant with good security, not the most luxurious, but more than adequate. The rooms are nice and most have been recently remodeled. The restaurant in the hotel is good and clean with good service. I will plan on staying there again when in Vellore.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Decent rooms considering the class of the town...
But the service was so disappointing..
The poor management begin from the portico.
Parking area is behind the hotel building and no one to assist when you reach the portico self driven. I had to take out my luggages keep in the portico, park the vehicle in parking area and walk through their treatment plant which smell as hell.
The receptionist was very casual.
Breakfast is just of 2/3 verities. Too unprofessional staffs in restaurant. They stand next to the buffet counter and serve you like a roadside vendor.
I asked for dosa and the guy look like captain of the restaurant said it would be chargeable.
Later I found they serve dosa and while asking he said some odd excuses.

Good place for just a night stay and better have food outside. Even if you get a better offer without breakfast just opt for it.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2017

Me and my friends are celebrate my friend birthday party at hotel surabi. that hotel was very neat and clean. then the food is very nice here also avilable non veg . and we are celebrate my friend birthday party is very well.

Date of stay: December 2016