This place have some upsides and downsides as well
1. FOOD! It is totally value for money. The amount of seafood and meals they feed you per day is why I think this place is not that bad after all. They are very generous in amount and quality.
2. Quiet Beach.
3. Friendly and helpful staffs.
4. Small water/beach activities to help you pass some of your time
Not So Great:
1. Accomodation. It is not bad for the price we payed but personally I hope it was better.
All in all, me and my friends had a great & relaxing time with some minor kayaking and going to the waterfalls.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Peter Pan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peter Pan & Captain Hook Hotel Koh Kood
- Peter Pan And Captain Hook Resort