Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2020

Worst rooms as there is no supply of hot water Worst food , after waiting for 2 hrs they have arranged only rice and daal for 15 person which cost us 5500 Worst management Never visit and waste your money here. Behaviour of the receptionist (lady) is very bad. The staff hadn't know how to manage the customers, they only asked for money, rather than their services to customer.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank shubhamzilpilwar143
Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

I would never suggest you to stay here, I'm a hotelier still I had no expectations with such hotel but we found chicken piece in Raita as teo of us were vegetarian plus the staff was not at all the staff, they were asking for Maal(I dont know what does that mean) and were requesting for money if we can help them.. it was not appropriate at all . No room service, no good food, room was worst even the blankets and mattresses were damn dirty, no place to hang clothes or keeping bags.... staff's attitude was so bad.. when I complained about the food they said APKO CHADH GYI HAI KYA...what a worst stay I have ever faced in my life... you will hate the hotels food after staying here... highly suggested to avoid it at any cost.. your car would be having a better space to sleep instead of such dustbin. .just worst and worst

Date of stay: December 2019