All Seasons Guest House(Margao)(Great Value!)
US$ 24
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2016

We stayed there for 4 nights and it is on the Colva beach. Its location is the main key point to select this hotel. Hotel is having its gate right on the beach. Colva beach is having all water sports so we enjoyed a lot. Owner is quite supportive. We booked private car for 3 days thru him and it was on reasonable rates. We booked cottage and it was pool facing.
Inside the hotel, South indian restaurant was good which serves only breakfast.
My overall experience was quite good.
Dont compare it with any 3 star property. Its budget hotel on best location.

Room Tip: Cottages are better and pool facing
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank NehaToprani
Reviewed 28 December 2015

Stayed here for 1 night on 25th December 2015. Right from the entrance, problems start.
No parking. Hotel staff will ask you to park at you own risk in lane in front of hotel. And this lane has 'NO Parking' sign.
The so called 'Value for money' rooms are not shown in pictures. They are at the backside with view facing another building or their kitchen.
As soon as you enter room, foul odour welcomes you. Right from the electric buttons, walls to shower, everything was rusted.
Its surely cheap because of which the crowd here was not good.
It has swimming pool which was occupied by bachelors and we could not think of using it with family.
It is near sea but not sea facing. It also has reception area so with function going on in front and cooking for so many guests going on in backside, it was a crowded place.
Regardless of all the facilities like pool and nearby beach, EOD you basic need is a good decent place to sleep and this so called resort has stinky, rusted rooms
that I would not use even if offered for free.
The real pictures of room I am posting tell everything.
I took 2 rooms and both were in similar condition.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Tusshaaar
Reviewed 6 December 2015

I have visited this place twice once in 2002 during my honeymoon and next in 2013.. the resort is right on the beach.. literally.. it is value for money and if you are looking to check in only for the night, its great. Its vicinity to the beach provides you ample scope to stay late on the beach and go for morning walks on the beach.. breakfast is paid but pocket friendly.. right outside the resort you have a kerala restaurant which is famous for ras omlet which I relish.. Has an indoor swimming pool which is an add on..

Room Tip: check in advance to avoid disappointment
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarfraz_Vanoo
Reviewed 15 November 2015

We stayed there from 9 Nov to 12 Nov 2015.Resort is literally right at Colva Beach.Pocket friendly, yet standard hotel. Utmost cordial behaviour, delicious Bengali food, homely atmosphere compensate few drawbacks such as flies at dining area etc. For the first time in my tour, we felt that we were in our own home.Lunch was not included in our package,but they provided daily lunch without any extra cost. Even at the departure date from Goa, they packed our breakfast and lunch even at 6 am.Swimming pool is cleaned daily and water is changed regularly. Rooms are big and clean. My wife and my daughter are also very satisfied. Room service is also good.

Room Tip: Superb location.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2015

This resort is a popular one among the travel folks who prefer a budget hotel. Though I have seen a couple of reviews against Colmar Beach Resort (CBR), I always stay here. Well, I shall narrate my points in favour first and the minus points thereafter.

Its location is so fine. CBR is situated opposite the Colva beach, a popular tourist spot in South Goa. Since Colva is just 7 km away from Madgaon, reaching here is so easy. From Madgaon, you can reach the hotel within 15 to 20 minutes. You can't get such convenient rooms for such a lower price anywhere in Goa.
FYI, there are plenty of mid-range hotels in Colva. Another thing I find fine with CBR is that they conduct daily sightseeing trips to both North and South Goa and just for a ticket of Rs.200/- per head. An experienced guide is there to assist you. If you stay here two days, you can cover both North Goa and South Goa. The south is rich with temples, churches, museum, village life and historical aspects. The north is full of beaches. The tours start at 9.30 am and reach back around 6 pm and 8.30 pm.

The other attraction I find here is the Pasta Hut, a good bar to relax in the evening. You can taste any beverages like the Goan Drink Feny, Wine, etc. The ambiance of the bar is electrifying and makes your time and money worth if you love to have some drinks. Their pool is so fantastic. Also, you can spend time at the beach in the evening. When the hotel is so close to the beach, you can relax in the evening without any worry.

On the negative side, I will list the following issues. Mosquitos may spoil your mood. I had a terrible experience. But they do give you repellent to solve this crisis. The temperature is so hot. So the solution is an AC room, Don't worry AC won't cost your pocket so dearly. Try to avoid using their restaurant serving Veg food of South Indian type. It is not neat and the service is not prompt. The alarming fact is that sometimes some cows or dogs may trouble you around the table. At bar also the dogs are a menace but not always. I dislike such things. So do most of the tourists. The attitude of the reception people is not so friendly. But this time I find they have changed to a positive degree to some extent.

A little more attention and a careful administration by the management will make this hotel a favorite choice of the tourists, I am sure.

Room Tip: Select their Cottages
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends