Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
Priceline
SuperTravel
All reviews excellent hotel bus stand comfort hotel food quality morning breakfast is excellent hospitality free wifi affordable price house keeping rooms are spacious room service is front office place to stay goa requirements services budget
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

My stay at hotel is for two nights but due to some situation I have to go home early so I requested them to refund my second night money the hotel refuse to give they said booking is done online and make my trip is responsible for the refund and make my trip said that you have paid directly in hotel so it’s hotel responsibility to refund money

Such a bad bad experience with this hotel and near fish market the bad smell is in each part of hotel and the environment in surrounding was also not good.
It is not a couple friendly , dogs are roaming in varandas of the hotel
Very very very bad experience

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 31 January 2018

My wife and I had a fully paid confirmed booking for 2 nights on Jan 25, 2018 through Hotels.com. We were denied check in and the hotel claimed they did not have any dealings with Hotel.com despite our producing a print of the booking confirmation and the General Manager on our suggestion verifying that Hotels,com is one of the options for booking on the Tripadvisor website. On taking up with Hotels.com they claimed the hotel had overbooked and refunded the amount.
This seems to be a common occurrence at this hotel as while we were waiting for resolution of our problem there was another couple at the reception with a similar issue concerning a reservation made through another travel portal.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank fausto297628
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Okay I just checked out this hotel this morning I just want to say the staff is completely WONDERFUL everyone helps you out and try to make your stay pleasant as possible but here is the things that caused this place to fail with me.

THE NOISE. it’s extremely LOUD at your hotel as I was on the 5th floor and the sounds from the BUS STATION ACROSS HE STREET you can’t get a good night rest or even a good morning rest it’s ALWAYS loud noises going on outside the window I often had to sleep with pillows over my head to try to get some rest.

The rooms looks nothing like the photos or the actual main photo shown here it’s extremely dirty on the outside I will say. I was disappointed.but the staff once again was extremely awesome

The housekeeping staff was excellent!
The check in staff was excellent!!!
The breakfast staff was excellent

Once again I wanted to give this place 5 stars but I just can’t because the location and the noise and the lack of sleep.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
vijayy2014, General Manager at Townhouse OAK The Sapphire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

We thank you, Tevin for choosing us on your recent visit to Goa. Our rooms are soundproof and it's a rare occurrence that the same is highlighted to us. Further, we'll have the same thing ironed out on the priority. Quality of service we believe on and we're happy to know that you've liked the hotel in terms of service. We definetly look forward to welcoming you soon and by then we assure you of resolving the highlighted short coming.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I visited here with my family on 20th december 2017 to 23rd December 2017. I am really happy with the service. House keeping and room service staff are very polite and behaves in a decent manner.
Room and washroom were in perfect condition,properly cleaned !!

Location is perfect. Near you can get buses,autos, Inox Theatre for movie lovers, shopping malls,ATM etc etc...

I would suggest this hotel to everyone who visits Goa !

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much, Mr. Bhavesh for choosing us. We believe in the guest experience and a review like this speaks our efforts out. as said by you, location and connectivity is a big plus to the hotel and also the activities around is a big advantage to this hotel. At The Sapphire, we look forward t welcoming you on your next trip.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I stayed here two times in the last one year. This hotel is located in a prime location with the Kadamba bus stand lying just in front of the hotel. The room that was allotted was neat and cozy. The front desk was courteous while the overall hygiene was satisfactory.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
vijayy2014, Manager at Townhouse OAK The Sapphire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Thank you so much for the feed, Mr. Shrikanth. We're constantly working on improvising our services and surely we liik forward to welcoming you soon.