Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$83
Booking.com$92
Priceline$92
Travelocity$83
Trip.com$92
Hurb$103
All reviews railway station memorable experience wonderful stay amazing hospitality christmas celebration homely feeling help guests the entire staff front office nice property cab driver restaurant manager rooms are clean walking distance recommend this hotel travel desk the hotel staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

Excellent services provided to us and moreover the best behaviour from all corners for which I am thankful to everyone regards Subhash Chander Gandhi retired Manager Bank of India Chandigarh Zone Ambala Cantt branch Haryana state

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ginger Delight Specialist, Marketing at Ginger Goa, Madgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2022

Dear Guest,

We are grateful for your kind feedback that commends the various features of our hotel. It is great to know that we succeeded in extending an enriching experience and pleased you with our offerings.
Guest satisfaction is pivotal to us and we are glad to have delivered the same. Your gracious compliments have been shared with the team.

Reviewed 6 June 2022 via mobile

Decided to stay at ginger for my blog work and photography, I stayed for 3nights, 4days. Loved Ginger madgaon as much as I love Panjim Ginger.
Devika Singh, guest help associate at front help desk is extremely helpful. Always there to help guests with a warm smile. Hospitality of ginger is commendable.
Rooms are clean, housekeeping is great.
Hotel is at a walking distance from madgaon railway station.

I don't Usually do Google or TripAdvisor reviews, however ginger group of hotels holds a special place in my life, I took my first solo trip in 2016 and stayed at Ginger Panjim.

Will visit Ginger madgaon again for sure.

Will upload a detailed blog about Ginger Madgaon on my website thebrownwildflower.com

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ginger Delight Specialist, Marketing at Ginger Goa, Madgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2022

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your visit, especially the service provided by the hotel team.
Thank you for your recognition of their efforts. It inspires us to keep raising our levels of service and helps us understand our guests even more.
We do hope that you will visit us again soon and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 June 2022 via mobile

I had come here with family for my goa vacation and was putup in ginger madgao. Right from the start i had a very good experience and Devika - relationship manager made sure that our stay was a memoriable one. She had helped from planning out locations to visit and all little things needed during the stay. Also, i would like to thank the restaurant manager at Costal Tava , he was really sweet with my family and made sure my lil one got milk every day, thank you sir. Food was just fab!!! Would love to visit next time as well , and last but not the least the parking and security was also taken care really well, overall excellent and memorable experience- thank you Ginger!!!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.
Concerning your recent stay with us, we are pleased to hear that you had an overall enjoyable experience and were delighted by the friendly service provided.
We thank you once again for your kind words and look forward to your next visit to Ginger Hotels.

Reviewed 2 June 2022 via mobile

Good cosy hotel very near to railway station, Well maintained and clean rooms, good housekeeping!
I visited with my family on 30th May 2022 for 2 days and had a great time. The staff at Ginger Hotel was very warm and helpful. Devika and Subhojit were very kind and made us feel very comfortable. Keep up the good work guys!!
We would like to visit again and get our friends as well, thank you for the wonderful stay. My overall experience was delightful!

Reviewed 30 May 2022

Thanks to Fernando, Devika, Ananya for ensuring a delightful stay for me and my family at Ginger Madgaon. We absolutely loved the experience and the hospitality accorded to us. We will be returning and recommend this property to all our friends and family in India and abroad.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ginger Delight Specialist, Marketing at Ginger Goa, Madgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2022