Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews first floor living room electric kettle rooms are spacious fireplace microwave privacy market road property mall valley nature heater bonfire
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

Loved my stay at The Kashi Villa. The elegant villa with a history perched on the hillside away from the crowd and views to die for were exactly what I needed for an inspiring place to do some research. Good memories of the sunkissed porch in the morning and birds in the woodlands around. And Amazing Pahadi hosts in Rachna, Kapil and family - you cant help become friends!

Not being a foodie, I cant do justice reviewing food, but I loved the variety food during my stay and the hosts really care about giving you a taste of local delicacies like makki ki roti, poppy seed parathas, meats, relishes etc. And some amazing continental dishes too. They even made occasional south indian for the Mangalorean in me :D

If you like hill walks, like I did, then you can walk up to the lower mall, into Kasauli town, upper mall, Gilbert trail, Manki Point and so on without need for transport. The walks are of medium incline. I personally thought the walks are the best way to see Kasauli and get fit in the process. You sleep well too :)

Many thanks to the hosts for a memorable stay.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank RpRrDa
TheAtticKasauli, Owner at The Kashi Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2015

Thanks for the lovely feedback!!!! you were one of the initial guests that we had and though you did come as a guest you left as a very dear friend. Loved your stay with us............ and i hope you did too.

Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

We all have imagined ourselves living in a beautiful British style villa amidst Lush green trees and awaybfron the noise if city traffic, at some point of time.
Well, here it is- KASHI VILLA.
Let me make it clear first of all that the whole villa is not for rent , only the two sets that are on the ground floor are for rent. The interiors of each set are beautifully done, meant for 3 pax , provides basic facilities of cable TV, indoor fireplace, BBQ , and free wireless Internet. Yes! you read that right, free Wi-Fi. Tariff rates are nominal ,₹4000/day for each set. Both of the sets provide scenic view if the beautiful mountains from the windows , has beautiful pathways amidst deodar, pine, oak and robinia trees that leads to the famous Kasauli market. Special rates are offered for longer stays. Delicious home cooked meals are served which I guess is a good thing they've started with.
The villa is owned by a beautiful and cheerful couple, Mr and Mrs. Tandon who welcomed us very warmly as if we're there own family members. They've two cute little kids, Ayaan and Kyra who were very friendly with us.
I was here with my school friends in the beginning of this month . We had plans to cover up each and every famous place of Kasauli but we weren't able to do so, just because we didn't feel like leaving that place, the place that was surrounded by trees , and beautiful species of birds. We spent our time playing with the two lovely kids , bird watching and listening music.
Once again , thanks to the Tandon's for making out short trip a lovely and memorable one.
Thumb's up for this place!
Great place, great people!

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rachna S, Owner at The Kashi Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thanks for the lovely review. It is always a pleasure having you with us and we hope to have you again soon.