Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews chef harry king suite sunset restaurant big restaurant roof top swimming pool sunil kumar photo shoot hotel view hk staff housekeeping manager well equipped gym team leader dedicated staff service team inside hotel special thanks lavish buffet
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

Excellent food quality and mOst Relaxing stay
Friendly behavior staff
Specially thanks to Mr Bhim Singh
Amazing property with wonderful views
Rooms Are also neat and clean
Want to stay again
Thanks
Regards Rishabh Jain

Reviewed 24 June 2022 via mobile

If I could, I would rate this hotel a “0”. There area number of problems with this hotel and despite several complaints, we haven’t received any resolution. For instance, its way past midnight (almost 1am) and the hotel staff is dragging furniture in the terrace above my room (304), hence, causing a lot of disturbance to us. I called the reception and the house keeping regarding the same but received a very unsatisfactory response and despite that the noise continues.

The details of rest of the complaints and issues with this hotel are as below:

1. The roads are super steep inside the hotel which makes it difficult for not only our professional driver but even the hotel’s drivers to take the car towards parking with a high risk of fall and tyre damage.

2. The reception staff is the worst you could ever face. At the time of reservation and check in, they were not aware of hotel prices, timings, rules and offers etc. In fact, when asked about the region, they had no idea themselves and suggested that we speak to a local. Furthermore, we raised several complaints, but not once did any senior official or manager or staff came to discuss our grievances and resolve the issues. On seeking assistance, the reception staff refused to coordinate with house keeping and said that we should find them ourselves and ask them for help.

3. The only plus this hotel has is the view, which is common to any place in Kasauli. Else, the house keeping is terrible. No covid protocols or even hygiene is followed. The washrooms are poorly constructed with little to no space in the toilet area and poor plumbing and drainage in the shower area. Further, there is no proper shower enclosure but only half a glass which means, the water from bath area goes towards rest of the bathroom. There is no exhaust and there is always a bad odour in the bathroom. During my 3 nights stay, the liquid soap dispenser on the washbasin was not refilled once and remained empty. It finally only my last night (tonight) when I was ranting to the Chef of the hotel’s restaurant that he got it done.

4. The housekeeping staff is practically non-existent and completely incompetent. Not once did they bother to ask it my room needed cleaning. Infact, I had to call them everyday in the morning myself to ask them to clean the room. Despite that they came several hours later in the evening and didn’t even bother to vacuum or sweep the floor. I had to ask them myself for a sweep, that’s when they cleaned the floor. Infact, the bathroom and room did not have basic essentials like towels, toiletries, dental kit etc. which I had to ask for everyday, when required.

5. The kids zone is most used and the least maintained space. Not once during my 3 nights stay, did I see anyone clean, sweep, mop or even sanitise the space, despite it being used by most adults and children. The washrooms in the kids zone were filthiest like a public washroom and didn’t even have a soap and the soap dispenser was naturally broken and empty. I called housekeeping and asked the staff to clean it but all in vain. The TT net was broken since prior to my check in 3 nights ago , and wasn’t fixed until today evening. The TT rackets were broken into 2 pieces and no one could play. I had been requesting for replacement but again no one paid heed to it for 3 days until today evening when I threatened to post on social media. Further; the carom board is shoddy and almost broken and damaged with only few discs and naturally absence of a “queen”. The pool table is only equipment which can be used but the sticks are damaged with no tips and loose parts.

6. I requested for a pieces of paper and a pen for some work - which is a standard in any hotel room, I checking out tomorrow and it’s been 3 nights and 4 days and still haven’t received it, despite calling for it several times.

7. The swimming pool is again filthy, not cleaned everyday and there is not a single life guard especially when they know that kids use the pool facilities.

8. The presence of spa is only for namesake, where there is only one masseuse who claims that she is a new joiny and doesn’t know much plus she is the only staff at the spa, she herself is the one who provides spa services to both men and women. HIGHLY DISAPPOINTING! I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF LEGITIMATE SPA WOULD ALLOW IT!

9. The restaurant is decent space and probably the best feature of the hotel. The restaurant staff, including the Chef, Mr. Thakur and the waiting staff are highly diligent and accommodating and were happy to provide food as per our allergy and dietary restrictions.

To be honest, if you are looking for a space to relax and enjoy your stay while being conscious that it is a well maintained and hygienic space, then I would suggest you avoid Rosetum Hotel, Kasauli. It is an utter disappointment. We too relied on the reviews which not at all genuine. A number of families cut short their stay and checked out yesterday (after a day or two), which I am regretting since I had already paid an advance of almost 50k to the hotel.

TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT! PLEASE DONT RUIN YOUR EXPERIENCE!

Room tip: Absolutely avoid this hotel, the location is also highly inconvenient to reach.
Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

One of the most hospitable places we ever visited. The staff members headed by Mr Chander Verma made our stay exceptionally joyful and memorable.
Comparatively a new property, Rosetum offers the old world charm with modern facilities .
A strong recommendation for family and friend groups. You ll have a great time there.

Perfect stay,perfect food,perfect service
Most courteous Mr.Chander
Prompt service
Weather and hills view added charm to our stay!
This property is perfect for all friends,family,couples.
I would highly recommend this property.

Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

We spent two nights here with family for vacations and I must say that everything was excellent. The location of the hotel is set perfectly set for a magnificent view. As for the room, even though being small, but it is excellent and surprisingly very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others having a vacation trip.
I must say the hospitality was awesome.
Thanks for a wonderful time!