Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews chef harry mr sunil king suite special thanks photo shoot service team hk staff housekeeping manager team leader dedicated staff inside hotel awesome resort swimming pool is anniversary celebration the hotel staff f b every guest
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

In 1 word it was amazing experience at Rosetum resort. Perfect place for stay, with nice and soft spoken staff, food was delicious and in quality was good. Pool for adult and kids were there. In total enjoyed lot.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 week ago

wedding ceremony programme very well organised with leadership of vice president in welcome, hospitality, arrangement, cleanliness, staff services, food quality very nice, room cleanness, overall fantastic experience, I recommend once should visit this property then you will understand, I have book this property for marriage 6 to 8 May wonderful experience, all staff well trained, replying with smile, they SAY,, ONLY OK SIR , AND ARRANGE IMM

Room tip: ask staff they will help to choose good room
Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We travelled all the way from UK to have the destination wedding of my daughter in this hotel in April. I must say this was the one of the best decisions of my life.

The hotel staff was amazing, food was delicious and the management/chef ensured there were enough varieties to cater for every palate during our dream stay for 4 days. My guests were all praise for the food, hospitality, responsiveness of all staff and the spotless cleanliness of rooms.

This review will be incomplete, if I don’t mention some of the hotel staff who made our occasion so special and memorable.

Top of the list is Mr. Balbir Singh, very energetic customer centric GM, who has built this amazing culture where every hotel staff feels empowered to do the best for every guest even with little advance notice. Hats off to your leadership Mr. Singh.
Some other staff whose name I remember are – Geetanjali, Sunil, Chander, Harvinder, Sarika, Kasturi and many more. To be honest, I can safely put every staff name here as there was absolutely no negative feedback from any of the 130 guests, we had in the property. Thank you guys!

Room tip: really good place for destination wedding as there are so many terraces each providing lovely unique views
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We bring here one of our Corporate group in Rosetum and we were not completely aware about the Property. But when we came here we find an amazing resort. Good location. Nice Rooftop and outdoor venue.

Front of Team was very Good ( especially geetanjali) F&B Team also was very Good (both the Thakurs)

Food was very very tasty and nice buffet displayed.

GM Sir Mr Balbur also very supportive and nice person

Thanks to Whole Rosetum Team.

Thanks

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good Food and ambience. Will surely recommend this hotel to my friends and family . The mountain view experience was awesome , so peaceful and calming.

We had a walk inside the hotel and the atmosphere was very warm and pleasing as the staff members were polite and punctual towards their work. There is always a hope for improvement so therefore I also expect the same.

My overall experience 9/10.

Trip type: Travelled with friends