Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews chef harry mr sunil king suite special thanks photo shoot service team hk staff housekeeping manager team leader dedicated staff inside hotel awesome resort swimming pool is anniversary celebration the hotel staff f b every guest
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We travelled all the way from UK to have the destination wedding of my daughter in this hotel in April. I must say this was the one of the best decisions of my life.

The hotel staff was amazing, food was delicious and the management/chef ensured there were enough varieties to cater for every palate during our dream stay for 4 days. My guests were all praise for the food, hospitality, responsiveness of all staff and the spotless cleanliness of rooms.

This review will be incomplete, if I don’t mention some of the hotel staff who made our occasion so special and memorable.

Top of the list is Mr. Balbir Singh, very energetic customer centric GM, who has built this amazing culture where every hotel staff feels empowered to do the best for every guest even with little advance notice. Hats off to your leadership Mr. Singh.
Some other staff whose name I remember are – Geetanjali, Sunil, Chander, Harvinder, Sarika, Kasturi and many more. To be honest, I can safely put every staff name here as there was absolutely no negative feedback from any of the 130 guests, we had in the property. Thank you guys!

Room tip: really good place for destination wedding as there are so many terraces each providing lovely unique views
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We bring here one of our Corporate group in Rosetum and we were not completely aware about the Property. But when we came here we find an amazing resort. Good location. Nice Rooftop and outdoor venue.

Front of Team was very Good ( especially geetanjali) F&B Team also was very Good (both the Thakurs)

Food was very very tasty and nice buffet displayed.

GM Sir Mr Balbur also very supportive and nice person

Thanks to Whole Rosetum Team.

Thanks

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good Food and ambience. Will surely recommend this hotel to my friends and family . The mountain view experience was awesome , so peaceful and calming.

We had a walk inside the hotel and the atmosphere was very warm and pleasing as the staff members were polite and punctual towards their work. There is always a hope for improvement so therefore I also expect the same.

My overall experience 9/10.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2022

Enjoyed a lot food and ambiance was great hotel staff was very friendly and cooperative cozy rooms with valley view terrace restaurant with sunset bar serves variety of veg and non veg dishes. overall experience was great

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2022 via mobile

We got a reference from a friend that Rosetum is a Royal property & on checking out in net we immediately made this as our first choice.

As a team leader I was sure that location would impress them. But impress them more was the quality of service, courteous welcome and personalized care for 100+ team member.

I am glad to mention that Sunil and Miss Getanjali were exceptionally great host their persona reflected the commitment and passion for work.

In all it was Joyous stay which includes gourmet food nice cocktail party venue n plush rooms n IMPECCABLE SERVICE. Forgot to mention large parking area in a hilly resort.

I would strongly recommend this joint for any social function.

All the very best to team Rosetum.
Good luck....may got give lot of people like you in Hospitality industry.

Rakesh Kumar

VP Zoloto Industries, Jalandhar.

Trip type: Travelled with friends