“Visited during lockdown, FANTASTIC”
Review of Coffee#1

Coffee#1
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 7
Description: Award-winning coffee, cakes and pastries for breakfast, lunch and tea. Comfy sofas, beautiful interiors and cosy corners that you can hide away in for a quiet half an hour are as important to us as the cake we serve and the service we give. Come and see for yourself.
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Visited during lockdown, FANTASTIC service, the staff are always so warm and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble. There is always a queue but I think this reflects how fanatic the shop is that everyone wants to go. I never mind having to wait as I know I’ll be satisfied. Lately they’ve been taking measures to help customers feel safer, like limiting the amount of people in the store at one time. This was reassuring as I’m very worried regarding Covid. Can’t praise them enough !!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (146)

Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

Stopped here after going on a walk and purchased some coffees, cake and food. The staff were very friendly and super helpful and the store was extremely clean and Covid safe. It’s great that this shop is open for takeaway still - this has been the best part of my entire lockdown. Thanks for much Coffee one for the 10/10 consistency.

Reviewed 20 January 2021

Even though there is always a long queue, the staff are always so friendly and helpful. Lovely atmosphere to get a coffee.

Reviewed 3 December 2020 via mobile

Don’t even bother. Only coffee shop open after 2.00 pm so no other choice except to do without which is the option we took. Only one poor person serving and the que was 6 or 7 long. Based on previous experience this would have taken some time to serve. Yet again they failed.
If there was anywhere else open I’d gladly give them my custom.
Such a shame as this could be a really great coffee shop if the management were interested.
To the person who sent me an abusive message last time I posted a review for Coffee#1 - you will be reported if this continues. Constructive criticism is fine, abuse isn’t.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 29 November 2020 via mobile

Arrived at 3.47pm by my iPhone on a Sunday afternoon, and they’d locked the doors - even though we could see people inside - and put up a ‘See you Soon’ sign, even though they had two signs on the door saying they were open until 4pm, or 4.30pm?! Very annoying!!! We won’t bother again!

Date of visit: November 2020