All reviews business hotel free parking business trip excellent service breakfast buffet nice restaurant central milan two floors hotel is located the ground floor the main reason great food mood lighting clean rooms spa motorway car
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Hotel is located near motorway, not far from Milan. Has free parking and good fast free wifi. Room was big, nice bed. Only pillows were uncomfortable, had to ask to change. Hotel has spa and great restaurant. We like to have a short stopovers here, pleasant place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017

When you hear about a 4 star SPA hotel, it gives you a certain impression of luxury and quality. The hotel did live up to quality but there are some things worthy of noting if you're planning on staying here.

The hotel is a strange circular tower shaped building overlooking the motorway network. It's difficult to miss it, which is good and despite its location, there is no noise in the rooms (or at least the room we stayed with on the 6th floor) when the windows are closed.

However, we found the air conditioning system inaffective, with the highest fan speed and lowest temparature (22 celcius) so we kept the windows open, which meant there was a lot of background noise. If we were staying longer, we would have asked for a fan, but for a single night stay it was fine.

The rooms themselves were big with a huge (at least super king, you could easily sleep sideways if you wanted) and nice mood lighting in the shower. You only get a single pillow, albeit a long one, although you can ask for more but I found it perfectly adequate folded over, it was a well stuffed pillow.

The staff were multilingual and really friendly. We needed details about the best way to get to Milan itself and the receptionist gave us a map with details of where we could park for free in order to get the subway into the centre, which was only a couple of euros for the 5 stop trip right into the heart of the main square.

Breakfast was good, with a large selection of the usual continental fayre, plenty of choice particularly with mini pastries etc.

If you're driving (which I imagine most people would be given the location), bare in mind that parking is underneath the building and it's quite steep on the way down plus the spaces are tight. It is free for guests however, and there are two floors for parking.

The second thing to note is that the Italian motorway network is a network of toll roads. You can pay by coins, notes or card but it cost us 4.10 euros to get to Milan from the hotel and it's all dependent on distance so check prices in advanced.

Also avoid fuelling up at the service stations on the motorway network. It cost us over 70 euros for a full tank at one point. Italy seems to be particularly expensive in comparison to its neighbouring countries. Slovenia is much cheaper if you can fuel there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I went there for a weekend with my boyfriend and my parents. My parents had booked the SPA for my boyfriend and me only. The rooms are nice, although quite impersonal but it's probably because it is a business hotel.
The outdoor pool is fake (they reply to comments of people who complain on Tripadvisor saying that it's a decorative pool and that it's mentioned on every website you can book a room from but I actually booked from their own website and nothing is mentioned; there is just pictures of this 40cm deep pool, suggesting it's an actual one)
I don't understand why you have to pay for the SPA in a 4star hotel, It is actually quite weird to me, it is the first time we ever had to pay to access and indoor pool with a jacuzzi, a sauna, a hammam and some waterbeds (and and 'emotional shower', which is really only a cold shower) . On top of that, you think you're booking the SPA for a day, but you can only access it for 3 hours; and don't you dare going there in the evening: it's overbooked so you will have to put your towel and robe on the floor... Classy. On top of that the spa is opening late monday and tuesday, so if you plan on leaving these days, don't book the SPA, you have to leave the room at noon and it opens at 1PM ... On top of that, if you want to get a massage or something like this, you'll have to book in advance because you won't get an appointment after that since they're always full booked.
When we went to check-out with my family, my parents asked if the last day of SPA was removed from the bill since we asked previously for it to be removed, knowing we would not be able to enjoy it for the reason explained previously. The person at the reception started to talk in Italian to my boyfriend (He is Italian and my family is French) and told him that it was only 30€ so he didn't care (although it's our money, not his), that he wasn't going to listen to somebody who was half his age (we're 20) and that he worked at the 4 seasons,bla bla bla bla bla. To sum up, this person was really rude and it actually kind of spoiled a part of our vacation.
We also went once to get some drinks at the bar and the bartender gave us a tray to bring everything on the table outside, which in my opinion he could have done himself. What was supposed to happen happened and the tray dropped on the floor and the bartender made us pay again for the drinks, which again, in my opinion is not worthy of a 4 stars hotel.
The hotel is not that far from Milan, but you will have to pay toll everytime to go there and go back through the highway.
Appart from that the hotel is what you can expect from a 4 star hotel, nothing special, I'm pretty sure you can find something better in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Honorine F
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Well placed for business purposes. well served,confortable, agreable spacious rooms. small negative details :missing a water bottle to the welcome and useful kleenex in bathroom.
Surely I shall come back again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We go there frequently each time we come to Italy in the Milan area. It's very convenient, as it's close to the high way. The rooms design is very comfortable and the breakfast choice good. The price for the value is excellent in our view and the main reason for us to come back. Only suggestion is to renovate the small room details that are aging with the time. Only a detail, which can make it excellent!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business