All reviews business hotel free parking very nice hotel business trip excellent service breakfast buffet my opinion central milan great food two floors hotel is located rain shower the ground floor the main reason taxi service the staff was extremely friendly strongly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I went there for a weekend with my boyfriend and my parents. My parents had booked the SPA for my boyfriend and me only. The rooms are nice, although quite impersonal but it's probably because it is a business hotel.
The outdoor pool is fake (they reply to comments of people who complain on Tripadvisor saying that it's a decorative pool and that it's mentioned on every website you can book a room from but I actually booked from their own website and nothing is mentioned; there is just pictures of this 40cm deep pool, suggesting it's an actual one)
I don't understand why you have to pay for the SPA in a 4star hotel, It is actually quite weird to me, it is the first time we ever had to pay to access and indoor pool with a jacuzzi, a sauna, a hammam and some waterbeds (and and 'emotional shower', which is really only a cold shower) . On top of that, you think you're booking the SPA for a day, but you can only access it for 3 hours; and don't you dare going there in the evening: it's overbooked so you will have to put your towel and robe on the floor... Classy. On top of that the spa is opening late monday and tuesday, so if you plan on leaving these days, don't book the SPA, you have to leave the room at noon and it opens at 1PM ... On top of that, if you want to get a massage or something like this, you'll have to book in advance because you won't get an appointment after that since they're always full booked.
When we went to check-out with my family, my parents asked if the last day of SPA was removed from the bill since we asked previously for it to be removed, knowing we would not be able to enjoy it for the reason explained previously. The person at the reception started to talk in Italian to my boyfriend (He is Italian and my family is French) and told him that it was only 30€ so he didn't care (although it's our money, not his), that he wasn't going to listen to somebody who was half his age (we're 20) and that he worked at the 4 seasons,bla bla bla bla bla. To sum up, this person was really rude and it actually kind of spoiled a part of our vacation.
We also went once to get some drinks at the bar and the bartender gave us a tray to bring everything on the table outside, which in my opinion he could have done himself. What was supposed to happen happened and the tray dropped on the floor and the bartender made us pay again for the drinks, which again, in my opinion is not worthy of a 4 stars hotel.
The hotel is not that far from Milan, but you will have to pay toll everytime to go there and go back through the highway.
Appart from that the hotel is what you can expect from a 4 star hotel, nothing special, I'm pretty sure you can find something better in the area.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Honorine F
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Well placed for business purposes. well served,confortable, agreable spacious rooms. small negative details :missing a water bottle to the welcome and useful kleenex in bathroom.
Surely I shall come back again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We go there frequently each time we come to Italy in the Milan area. It's very convenient, as it's close to the high way. The rooms design is very comfortable and the breakfast choice good. The price for the value is excellent in our view and the main reason for us to come back. Only suggestion is to renovate the small room details that are aging with the time. Only a detail, which can make it excellent!

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

This place really doesn't have much to offer. I would not stay here again.

The good:
Rooms are nice enough. Clean and practical. Breakfast included and was good - but worse than the average European hotel catering to business travelers.

The bad:
No complimentary bottled water. Even the minibar was rather barren.

Climate control doesn't work.

Nothing to do after hours. If you come back late it is DEAD. No place to even sit outside and enjoy the evening. Nothing nearby. Dead!

The place claims a 24 hour concierge-however the guy that works after midnight cant do anything for you. I asked for a taxi to be arranged for 730am and he told me it's too late and to call back at 7am. No other business hotel had ever put the burden on the guest to call back later- they take a note and they call it in as soon as it is practical. You sleep on pins and needles wondering if you'll call on time to get a car to go to the airport. Truly unprofessional for a business hotel. This i just don't get and that's why the exceptionally poor review. They got to fix this.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Just a quick business trip, unfortunately there was a furniture expo on at the same time but the hotel handled it quite well. Restaurant was good. Not a hotel that I would stay in on vacation, too far away from tourist attractions.

Date of stay: April 2017