“Return to Sardinia”

Sa Bell 'E Crabasa
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Cabras
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 28
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Found it via TripAdvisor. Shame Google maps couldn't do the same. A real gem. The seafood spaghetti was excellent followed by Swordfish and Calamari.Nearly didn't get in! Portions a on the large side. Well done to the chef and staff.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

We visited this restaurant on 06 April 2018 for lunch, after a long drive from Assemini.

It was not the easiest of places to locate but mind you, Cabras town is full of one way roads. No parking nearby.

Anyway, we were 4 people, which included my Fiancee's mother and her partner.

The restaurant was decently decorated, very clean, both upstairs and downstairs.

We shared a big plate of deep fried seafood and some salad, with fresh bread and a bottle of red wine - followed by coffee.

The food was delicious and the restaurant also has an upstairs dining area. All very clean and nicely decorated, as were the toilets.

The service was very agreeable.

A nice restaurant - although I didn't taste a wide range of the menu enough to say I would return.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

The ambiance of the place is nice. However, it took them nearly 1 hour to provide the food we ordered. Moreover, the grilled fish for two we ordered was a real disappointment. There was not too much fish, the fish was not properly clean and it was burnt. Finally, at two tables the customers complaint about the pasta they had ordered. In summary, I do not recommend this place.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

I went for lunch at 'Sa Bell'e Cabrasa' with my fiance , my mum and her boyfriend. We had the most amazing fritto misto, calamari fritti and insalatona: mega salad with tuna, parmisan shavings and a nice mix of leaves. The fish was very fresh and the fritto misto included many different varieties of delicious fish on the bone, rare to find in other countries.

We all commented on how light this fried fish was. The oil was good quality, fresh and the dishes were easily digested, even if deep fried.

We enjoyed the meal so much that we kept talking about it and we mentioned with other friends and family . Warmly recommended, well done!

1  Thank Marybelmultimedia
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

As a vegetarian, I was ready to eat bread and cheese raviolis when we got in, but the staff (actually, the blond lady criticized in another comment) was awesome and prepared a special dish for me! Absolutely delicious! Spaghetti al funghi, super tasty! Highly recommend!!