See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I initially wanted to stay one week but decided to try it for 3 days. The AC was not working, no hot water, the fridge was not working either. This is my second hotel in 24 hours. They are too busy checking people in and after that good luck. I waited in the lobby 6 hours for the AC to be fixed. Horrible experience!!!’

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Barbara L
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I stayed at this hotel last in summer July with my wife. Location super. Staff very helpful and friendly mostly one family. I liked very much. Food vas very good, as I expected there were national kitchen. Actually You have to know what to order. Room was very clean. View from room was spectacular, especially sun rises. Not noses from street at all.

Room Tip: Take sea view room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Elena S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Blumen, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear guest, thank you for choosing Blumen Hotel for you stay in Rimini, we are really glad to know that you still remember your stay and the helpfulness and friendliness of our staff! We are really glad to know that you liked uor cuisine and rooms; we hope to host you again for a next trip on the sea, meantime please accept our kindest regards from Viserba!

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Good hotel with sea view. The receptor was very nice and very helpfull person, he drive us to the pharmacy in the middle of the night, to buy medicine, he drive us for free. I recommend this hotel for families, businnes groups or pupils.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Elena S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Blumen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Janez, we are really glad to read that your stay at Blumen Hotel has been so positive! Thank you for the compliments to our staff, he is very appreciative and happy for having offered you a useful service; we are always happy to have the opportunity to help our guests.
Hope to see you again we bring to you our kindest regards from Viserba.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

I was very pleased with the hotel.I had to say that this hotel is way above standard. Location of the hotel practically on the beach :). The owner couple is very friendly and helpful.I really enjoyed my time spent in hotel Blumen.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Elena S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Blumen, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

We are so glad, dear guest, to read this kind words describing your experience at Blumen Hotel! It's a pleasure for us to know that you really enjoyed your holidays with us, thank you for the compliments about our location and friendliness. We hope to host you again in the future for a next trip in Viserba; meantime we bring to you our kindest regards.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Fantastic retreat with wonderful facilities Staff very friendly, accommodation very flexible and of high standards. The hotel rooms were extremely clean, the cleaners came in every day. Every members of staff was very welcoming and friendly. Food really good with a lot of options. Had a brilliant holiday, Grazie Adriano!!! ( room 202)

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Elena S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Blumen, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Many thanks for choosing the Hotel Blumen!
We are glad that the holiday was pleasant and the staff and the rooms fully met your expectations.
We hope to have you back again with us and share other special moments in Viserba.
Best regards from Adriano!