“Incredible ”
Review of Aspera Restaurant

Aspera Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Benfleet
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

I cannot rave about this Place enough! Everyone I meet I tell them to go- but now I'm kind of regretting that as it's always so busy! Only joking, I'm glad this place is doing awesome. The food is incredible and you will never have such amazing customer service as you will here. The cocktails are so strong but I love them- currently working my way through the whole list Taz Thankyou to you and your wonderful team - keep doing what you're doing and you will have customers for life :)

1  Thank Emily041979
infoM9057LC, Manager at Aspera Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Dear Emily

Thank you very much for your amazing review! We are really pleased you had such a lovely evening and experience here at Aspera. We Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

We have been 3 times now, lunch and dinner. The food is excellent and the service is faultless. If you want to feel spoilt and eat well this place is for you. Taz is an excellent host and the staff are amazing and so friendly. Great cocktails , nothing is too much trouble, well looked after and very professional......great place to go for any occasionvand so lucky its in Benfleet .

1  Thank Jaxcat13

Thank you for your fantastic review! We are really pleased you had such a lovely evening and experience here at Aspera. We Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Ordered from here to take away just before Christmas, food was amazing, we had chicken and lamb sheesh, so tasty and tender can't wait to go back, if I can get a table that is!

1  Thank Sarah B

Dear Sarah

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are really pleased you had such a lovely experience here at Aspera. We Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Visited Aspera for Sunday lunch and were really impressed with the decor,service and food, the whole package is spot on, so pleased it's local to us and looking forward to going again, highly recommend.

1  Thank Cles21

Thank you for your amazing review! We are really pleased you had such a lovely afternoon and experience here at Aspera. We Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

I've been 3 times now, such a lovely place. The staff are friendly and attentive, they have a great selection of very reasonably priced food. The food is lovely, plenty of it and I would actually go as far as saying the best Turkish food I've had. Congratulations on all that you have achieved here!

1  Thank Faye C

Dear Faye

Thank you for your amazing review! We are really pleased you had such a lovely evening and experience here at Aspera. We Look forward to seeing you again soon!