All reviewsaccommodation blocklovely groundsmain receptionpremier inn standardcooked breakfastquality and quantitywould stay againper nightkent hallvenuefacilitieschaptermarqueediscohairdryerwaitress
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

A very pleasant although brief stay here at Lilleshall. Due to having to leave very early, we missed the self service breakfast so cannot comment on this. However, I did inform the lady on reception that we would enjoy checking out at around 6am the following morning to head to the Airshow so we would not make breakfast. She took our room number and said she would try to arrange a sandwich and some fruit to take with us in place of dinner.. The next morning, on checking out, myself and my child had a small lunch bag each that they had made up for us to take away which was very much appreciated! The staff were helpful and friendly and nothing posed too much trouble.
Our room was 11E and looked over beautiful landscaped gardens within the grounds of Lilleshall. The rooms are similar to Premier Inn standard and although a little expensive at £86 per night, I would stay again as the hotel is in a beautiful setting and it was all too brief and we had to rush off too early the next day and miss the cooked breakfast.
The rooms are in separate buildings from the main reception and cafe area and the Kent Hall building required going up and down steps both in and out. This wasn't a problem for us but for others to bare in mind who intend to stay here.
Overall, a very pleasant stay and I hope to come back soon someday.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Check out 9.30am is a joke in 20 years of staying at places never had this, knocking the door at 9.32am to get you out breakfast 8.30pm got there 8.20am again appalling food poor and cold Big Mistake staying there if it's the last place you stay don't go massive let down to be fair reception staff were good apart from that the rest was terrible experience

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2017

The room was bright with a good view across the gardens. Unfortunately I found sweet wrappers and old sweets from a previous guests. These where never removed even though I had told reception the room wasn't cleaned properly. I didn't find most the staff particularly friendly. The room was nowhere near reception and in a completly different building. I will not be stopping there again. The WiFi signal was soon lost. I lost my phone signal as soon as I walked into reception. There was a limited choice of snacks.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

What can I say - stunning venue tree lined driveway, beautiful gardens and grounds.

We very much enjoyed watching Shrewsbury town under 16's beating Walsall under 16's

The pitches are all emasculate and the addition of the cafe for refreshments on a lovely day was an added bonus.

Only disappointment there was no ice cream or ice lollies in the freezer!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2017

My husband and I stayed for two nights for a family wedding. Very clean and comfortable rooms and an excellent weekend. Staff were very helpful.Would recommend a visit to this hotel in a beautiful grounds.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Laurie_J_Manager, General Manager at Lilleshall National Sports and Conferencing Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay at Lilleshall. We're pleased to hear that you had an excellent stay and found the rooms clean and comfortable, staff helpful and grounds beautiful. We look forward to welcoming you back again.