All reviews accommodation block lovely grounds main reception premier inn standard cooked breakfast quality and quantity would stay again per night kent hall venue facilities chapter marquee disco hairdryer waitress
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Check out 9.30am is a joke in 20 years of staying at places never had this, knocking the door at 9.32am to get you out breakfast 8.30pm got there 8.20am again appalling food poor and cold Big Mistake staying there if it's the last place you stay don't go massive let down to be fair reception staff were good apart from that the rest was terrible experience

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2017

The room was bright with a good view across the gardens. Unfortunately I found sweet wrappers and old sweets from a previous guests. These where never removed even though I had told reception the room wasn't cleaned properly. I didn't find most the staff particularly friendly. The room was nowhere near reception and in a completly different building. I will not be stopping there again. The WiFi signal was soon lost. I lost my phone signal as soon as I walked into reception. There was a limited choice of snacks.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

What can I say - stunning venue tree lined driveway, beautiful gardens and grounds.

We very much enjoyed watching Shrewsbury town under 16's beating Walsall under 16's

The pitches are all emasculate and the addition of the cafe for refreshments on a lovely day was an added bonus.

Only disappointment there was no ice cream or ice lollies in the freezer!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2017

My husband and I stayed for two nights for a family wedding. Very clean and comfortable rooms and an excellent weekend. Staff were very helpful.Would recommend a visit to this hotel in a beautiful grounds.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Laurie_J_Manager, General Manager at Lilleshall National Sports and Conferencing Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay at Lilleshall. We're pleased to hear that you had an excellent stay and found the rooms clean and comfortable, staff helpful and grounds beautiful. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed one night whilst working nearby. When we arrived we were given a key card to a room which was quite far from the nearest car park. We carried our bags to the room to find the room was still occupied. After traipsing back to reception we were placed in the only room they had available which was a disabled room next to reception (room 1). The room was large but smelt of drains which may be due to the large shower room which didn't have a fan. We also didn't have a very good night's sleep due to the lights outside which shone through the sides of the curtains. The wifi didn't work at all at any point in the building so I would say this is not a suitable venue if travelling for business.
On the plus side, the breakfast was fine and the setting is great. We had a fabulous meal at a pub called 'The Fox' which is nearby.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank NorthWalesFlossie

We're sorry to hear that you were disappointed by your recent stay at Lilleshall. Firstly, we apologise for the error with regards to the bedroom and that we then had nowhere more suitable for you to stay. We take all feedback and service delivery very seriously so will review the comments that you have made in order to make improvements.