All reviewsamazing sunriseoffer free pick upstayed there for daysrent a scooteroutdoor shower and toiletloved staying hereoff the beaten trackyellow bridgeswimming pool issteep stairsmosquito netmain areathree nightsa great staybungalowlembonganisland
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Peace full stay....love to visit again.... Corporative staff and nice service.. Stayed there for 2 days ... Beautiful location and rooms...4 from my side...Must visit place...A bit far from beach ...But well located on mountains...

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The accomodation was great with an outside shower. The view was spectacular, beautiful mountains and rainforest and overlooking the water and the island next door. The staff were fantastic with great advise on locations and beaches to see. They also had mopeds there to hire for the day.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

The service was fantastic the rooms were beautiful. The staff were very helpful in helping us plan our day of sightseeing and helped us every step of the way. The views are phenomenal during sunrise. Thanks to John and the staff.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank warddinkyd
Reviewed 17 January 2017

To be honest I never write bad reviews and I'm trying to be objective. But I really have bad impression. Seems like staff pretend to be helpful and nice for high score on tripadvosor and so forth. Hotel located quite far from Mushroom beach and Jungutbatu, but I like the view. Rooms are just okay, pretty old, but clean. The biggest disappointment is service at the hotel. I spill some water on my phone and asked staff it they can advise any phone service, and they offered their services. I was happy that my phone will get emergency repair, btw this service cost me a lot of money. When I returned home I discovered that not water but someone else completely destroyed my iphone 6. That is really sad that they trying to make money on you instead of help you :(

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nemmasha8
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

A recommendation took us to this magnificent place. Poh Manis is set on a hilltop, and has breathtaking views! Especially from the rim flow pool area... We opted for a few cocktails and beers, followed by lunch - which was great! Try the Snapper! Recommended!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple