“Idyllic, relaxing and perfectly organised”
other travellers have booked this property
Poolside at Villa Nusa
Bedroom with views!
Dining at Villa Nusa
Kitchen
Family room
The pool and view from a sunlounger
Bathroom with huge stone tub and deluge shower
Breakfast on the Balcony with amazing views of the ocean and Mt Agung beyond
Villa Nusa at Night
The Bale - great place to relax, great views, a fan, lights and power point
The view from inside Villa Nusa
Massage with a view at Villa Nusa
View across the pool to the horizon beyond
Double Bedroom
The view of the Badung Strait and Bali beyond
One of Villa Nusa's happy guests
East entrance to Villa Nusa
Komang, the house keeper with Sassie, the owners dog
Strolling on the white sand beaches
The staff at VIlla Nusa: Komang the housekeeper, Gede the gardener and pool man and Wayan, Security
Bathroom detail
Coves you can only find with a boat
Balinese culture
Dream Beach - One of the beautiful beaches only minutes from Villa Nusa
The very rare Mola Mola found in the waters around Nusa Lembongan
Colourful Balinese ceremonies on Nusa Lembongan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
DebbieSha...
Mandurah, Australia
“Idyllic, relaxing and perfectly organised”
Reviewed 12 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

From 19 - 23rd January this year, we stayed in Villa Nusa. Well, it far exceeded my expectations (I organised this for 9 family members including 8 adults and 1 x 13 year old). Donna is the ultimate host/owner and although I emailed her 100 times with 100 questions lol! She was always approachable and ALWAYS answered my questions ASAP! From organising cheap transfers from airport to villa and return, to meeting us at the boat in Lembongan, she was a joy. Donna and her staff are always easy to contact but unobtrusive, which is what we wanted. Security and housecleaning was second to none. Donna even organised scooters to be at our villa on arrival and cold Bintangs, milk, coke, ice etc.ready for us as requested. One night there was a storm and both Donna and the staff rushed to close up our beautiful villa for us. We could hear them but all stayed and luxuriated in our air conditioned rooms knowing that everything was in hand.
I actually can't say anything bad about the place or the service, Except that we can't all live there everyday and I can't get holidays often enough! And that's it in a nutshell!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Donna and her communication skills which made life on beautiful Lembongan easy!
Liked least: Can't be there right now
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
12 Feb 2013
Many thanks Debbie for a great review...............although, I think we are going to have to work on being a bit quieter when closing up the Villa next time. I thought Wayan and the big umbrella were going to end up in the pool!!

It was really great to meet you and all the family. I still have the item that John left. I'm happy to post them back to him if you like or hang on to them till your next visit. Just let me know.

Cheers

CA
Reviewed 11 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
11 Feb 2013
Hi Aunty M, Thanks for your very nice review - as you know your son is a man of great taste! Hope to see you in December for the birthday celebrations but let me know soon as I'm already taking bookings! Just got the painting you wanted and will send it soon. All the best. Donna
0longbeac...
Long Beach, California
“Modern Balinese Luxury”
Reviewed 1 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

What a wonderful stay!
We stayed for 10 nights in November 2012 and had a perfect time.
4 adults and 2 children (one 3 years and one 6 months).

After much research, we choose Villa Nusa as our vacation villa because of the open, bright spacious style. Also the location - being in the center of the island made it easy to venture any which way we chose.
We arrived to exactly what we expected. The drive to the villa was 'rustic' in true island style. Once we arrived, we were greeted with an amazing view over the pool.

The villa is very clean and comfortable. Everything was available that we needed for a long stay.

We had a chef prepare traditional meals for us in the Villa for two nights. This was well worth the experience! We had enough left over for the next day too. Everything was arranged for us. We had the option to have the kitchen stocked with food we requested from the mainland...again a huge help so that we could relax.

There were DVD's that we watched, magazines, an ipod docking station for music. Many other things I can't think of! The villa was a perfect set up for surfing as well with an area outside to hose off and leave gear to dry.

My favourite feature was the outdoor shower!

The ride over on Rocky boats is easy and goes quite quickly. About 30 minutes. Again Donna arranged all transportation for us as soon as we were at arrivals, we had someone waiting for us to take us all the way to the Villa.

All over, an excellent place to stay on Nusa Lembongan. A quiet island with plenty to do.

I would stay again and recommend it for families and couples.

Thank you!
Max and Andrea

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and outdoor shower....oh and infinity pool..and ...
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
AU
Reviewed 1 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
1 Dec 2012
Hi Briar,

Thanks so much for your great review. It is always good to hear that guests are happy with the Villa and the services we offer - we try to please! You were all really easy guests and Pania is the most beautiful, smiley baby - a real pleasure. Thanks for the photos. I will print off some copies to give to Komang and Gede - they will love them!

We all hope to see you, Dan and Pania back here soon. Just let me know and I will be delighted to sort all the logistics for you again.

Many thanks

Sydney
Reviewed 1 November 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
1 Nov 2012
Hi Ben,

Thanks for your lovely review. I'm really glad you were able to relax and enjoyed the Villa and the island. Yes the people here are great - genuinely friendly and very laid back. We loved having you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you and your friends sometime soon.

All the best

Donna
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing