“I want to keep it as a secret”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Pool and terrace
Entrance
Villa Penyon is a free standing house with expansive views over the water. 3 bedroom with ensuites.
Pond
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Ania P
London, United Kingdom
“I want to keep it as a secret”
Reviewed 10 January 2012 for a stay in April 2011

I really would like to keep it a secret. I was recommended Villa Penyon by a friend and can't thank him enough. The owners were extremely helpful even before I arrived , they sorted out my hotel on Bali ( I landed late at night and it was great having their coworker meet me and take me to my hotel before being collected in the morning and taken to a boat transfer to Lembongan) .Once I got to the villa I was pleasantly surprised.it is a beautiful , charming place to stay. However ,my main objective was diving .where do I start? I was lucky to be the only diver at that time. Was diving every day with Dorthe.Had so much fun and have learned loads too. In spite of quite wrong currents( never really experienced it before) I felt safe and discretly checked on, which I really appreciated. The quality of dives was amazing. Even though it was out of season , I did see mola mola( that was great), another high point was when we saw a school of dolphins while diving. I really think the dives were the best I have ever done( forgot to mention mantas and loads of them) .Just writing about it makes me want to go back.
In the villa, I am sorry to say, I barely moved away from my:) sun bed by the pool. The staff at the villa ( I am really sorry I have forgotten your names guys) were excellent. Nothing was ever too much for them.They took my dinner order while I was on my sun bed( shame on me) and arranged my massages . I went on my holidays to do loads of good diving and to relax and my stay at Villa Penyon with Henrik and Dorthe well exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend it.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Personal touch and friendliness
Liked least: Loved everything
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Germany
Reviewed 8 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Western Australia
Reviewed 28 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44

Reviewed 18 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing