“Slooooow service”

The Sampan Restaurant & Coffee Shop
Ranked #53 of 142 Restaurants in Nusa Lembongan
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 10
Description: You can see the balinese traditioal dance at our place, and we proud about that. Make a good coffee is our passion. Delicious home made cake is the best partner for your good coffee, please come and enjoy it !
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our fish of the day had lots and lots of bones. Taste was okay. Service was very, very slow. More than an hour of waiting in low season. Disapointing!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant has a fantastic atmosphere and nice lounge music so you can relax and feel comfortable.
The grilled fish was seasoned perfectly and the balinese dips that cone with it are the best we had on the entire island.
Absolutely recommend! Not pricey at all, much better experience than many cheap eats

Reviewed 9 February 2018

I dont know how this place got 4 stars for a review. My husband had a pizza. The most disgusting we had in our 5 nights on the island. The ribs were recommended by an employee. No. The worst. Go to Nicks for those....I would have given it a zero but I cant so I give it a one for the atmosphere. Nobody else was there so we had a private dinner. I should know better

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Friendly staff, good ambience and tasty food. Do not miss eating here. Try the ayam betutu and crispy duck.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Was very hungry on the night I visited. Was not disappointed with the size of my grilled fish! It was wonderfully seasoned and was served with rice and veggies.

Ni Ketut R, Pemilik at The Sampan Restaurant & Coffee Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Thank you for coming to The Sampan lembongan, we are happy you are like our grilled fish, please help us to recomendation our restaurant to your friends who come to lembongan island