All reviews region wine wifi wellness taste restaurant
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Great hotel great location , went with our son & daughter in law for 5 days , was first hotel we stayed in , was very nice good breakfast choice, very helpful staff too .rooms a good size & lovely shower rooms , great balcony on all of 4 rooms our group used .

Room Tip: Rooms good size we had nice balconys on the 4 rooms our group had .
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We have spent 3 days in this hotel and in general its a good hotel, mainly for families with kids. Rooms are not the biggest one but we fit. Bathroom is small, but thats expectable. Wifi is useless and outside blinds are not making room dark which i am finding anoying. Hotel itself is nice, quite new with very good restaurant but make sure you have reservation for dinner. Good beer and wine as well. I liked coffee. Breakfast was rich, but every day the same problem - no eggs and waiting for them is simly ridiculous. Morning coffee only if you have suicide tendencies or lost taste. I am sure we will return one day.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Glamorous romantic high-end hotel with spa, private parking, free wifi, nice restaurant and enjoyable staff. The hotel is high-priced for given region, but the prices are well-justified. In close vicinity of Kravi Hora's wine cellars.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2016

This hotel is located in the Boretice village, surrounded by vineyeards and a beautiful nature. It is not far from Brno, the Moravian metropolis. The staff is friendly, services on a good standard level. I can recommend it as one of possible basis for your "Moravian - wine - tour", if you are interested in it.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Room and food were good. The front desk was helpless, almost rude and defiantly needs hospitality training. I would find it difficult to return--not capable of telling me how to exit the hotel towards the wine house, one of us needed to use a computer and told no (business center was right beside her) and taking a coupon from a guest after giving them the wrong one two days earlier and I could go on. Lots of kids do good for family activities. I give it less than o e star. The worse part I had been trying to stay there for the past three years.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends