Free cancellation until 28/07
TripAdvisor
Western Valley Inn(Valleyview)
Horizon Inn(Valleyview)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 January 2015 via mobile

In the middle of winter the room was unbearably hot, yet the windows don't open. Black mold in the bathroom. Closing the bathroom door causes the roof to flex. Only two outlets in the whole room meaning microwave, tv, fridge, coffeemaker, fan, and lamp were plugged into one outlet using one of those unsafe splitters. The lobby smelled like stale alcohol. The bed sheets were stained and scratchy. Pillows were well beyond worn. The bathtub/shower was gross. Had to wear shoes in the room since bare feet stuck to the floor. Found beer bottle caps from the previous guests in plain sight, making me wonder if they actually clean. Avoid if you can.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Jeremy C
Reviewed 10 January 2015 via mobile

Rooms are some what clean but heat doesn't work rooms and beds and very old with cigarette burns on my sheets, carpets are dirty and bathrooms are not all that clean either because heat doesn't work and it was -30 they give you a little box heater to use which doesn't do anything

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Derek W
Reviewed 14 December 2014

Once you stay in here every aspect in your life will seem better in perspective to this hellish nightmare of a hotel. Black mold, exposed wires and pipes, half Burt mattresses and leaking plumbing await you at this dump.

• Stayed: December 2014
7  Thank Jonutz
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I have been staying here now for 2 months because myshower ny is paying for my room. I've seen bags of garbage left in the hallway, a big pile of dog crap left there all weekend, and the place is just dirty. I have a do not disturb sign on my door yet the housekeeping still knocks on the door in the morning and sings songs loudly in the hallway while supposedly cleaning. They rarely vacuum the rooms and when they do turn it on it sounds like a ton of dirt being sucked up. I left my credit card on my night table by mistake one morning when i went to work and when i got back it was stolen. I can't get another one for 12 days in the mail and have no other money. ky shower faucet leaks water and the temperature changes freezing me or burning me depending on if someone else is showering. My room was so cold they have portable heaters which are ran from extension cords in the hallway since only one plugin works inside the room which is severely overloaded. My room is very dark since no lamps work and i have to use the bathroom light to see. My toilet flushes every 45 sec on its own so i had to get a knife and turn the water valve almost completely off. Now that the weather is warmer its too hot in here and the AC blows out hot air. I can't turn down the heat in my room since its always on so i have a blanket over the vent. I ordered wings from the resturaunt since it said wing night every wed. They told me I can't get the deal unless i ordered it from the sleezy bar which was full of drunks. I just wanted to get them to take to my room and eat in peace. I ended up paying over 30 bucks for my hot wings and when i finally went to eat them they were low quality and plain with one or two drops of franks red hot on only one side of the wings. Worst hotel ever. What a dive

• Stayed: March 2014
5  Thank Nathan B
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Given the reviews, I expected better...Yes they do accept pets and that was my need that particular day...But the Windows were leaking cold air to the point of having a coat of ice on the Inside frame, the toilet valve was constantly running becausse the water was going directly down the bowl, the bathroom linen was soiled, yes clean but stained and the carpets were less than fresh... For that price, I expected better... To their defence, the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: If you have pets...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business