We stayed 7 nights the last week of Aug. 2012, and we were very happy with everything about the hotel. This hotel was like a good four star, the staff is very helpful, has an excellent breakfast both hot and cold, the rooms were clean and modern. It is located in a nice area to walk around in, with lots of restaurants, and you can be at the centre in a few minutes, by tram which is just around the corner from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the very heart of the Art Nouveau district in Brussels and just 10 minutes away from the Grand Place, the Catalonia Brussels (formerly HC Brussels) hotel offers their guests exterior, modern and comfortable rooms. All of them have free Wi-Fi connection and more than 20 international TV channels, as well as wide and fully equipped bathrooms for you to enjoy a pleasant stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Catalonia Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Forum Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Catalonia Forum Brussels
- Catalonia Forum Hotel Brussels
- Hotel Catalonia Brussels Saint-Gilles