All reviews midi station sunday market executive room nice hotel minute walk arriving by train after dark mini bar nice size city tax across the road room was large following morning business hotel main attractions location was perfect comfortable stay
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Okay stay if you need to be close to the station. I would only recommend it if geographically suited you. As it otherwise is not a nice area and it's loud too give the proximity to a busy road. Decent sized room.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2018

The hotel is good for a short stay due to its proximity to trains including Eurostar terminal. compared to other Novotel hotels I stayed in other cities, this hotel is not as posh. I was overcharged and on writing to the Hotel Manager Maxime, a receptionist (with no name) replied to confirm I will be refunded that overcharge amount. That is good to know, but other Novotel hotels I stayed, the Mangers are proactive to personally write to guests requests.so that there a better rapport. But it appears the hotel feels the overcharge mistake was not theirs. The agent booking dot com tried to cover up by modifying to increase the price days after I checked out of the hotel, only after my complaint which makes me feel disgusted with the agent and my stay. I will book next time through accor.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank balasubra
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Enjoyed my stay very much at this hotel. Suite following an upgrade, room and facilities were perfect, breakfast was also very good..Friendliness of all the hotel staff was excellent a big thank you to all

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Close to train which is what we were looking for. Staff was wonderful very helpful.
Would recommend we didn’t do the breakfast
No noise could be heard short walk to the city centre which was great

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2018

This is an excellent hotel if you need a room for a night or two close to Midi station - maybe you are arriving or leaving on Eurostar for example. Or if all you really need is a simple base from which to set out and explore the city- local transport connections from Midi station are pretty comprehensive. It is clean, functional, attractive. The bedroom was spacious, convenient, multi- channel TV, coffee & tea making facility and minibar, mini-safe, good sized bathroom. A lady may regret the total lack of drawers - the bedside units look as though they have drawers but they are fake! My room was at the back so no traffic noise anyway, but the double glazing kept out almost all the inevitable sounds of a big city. Although the lift shaft wall was about six feet from my bed I never heard the lift at all, and no noise from the corridor either.
Breakfast was a perfectly adequate typical continental breakfast buffet plus cereals, and four cooked offerings, [beans, bacon, scrambled egg, mini sausages]. I did not sample the restaurant for an evening meal - to be honest its presence was not particularly well advertised, but I took a short walk through Midi station and out the other side where there was a wide choice of restaurants and bistros, as well as the less smart eateries in the station itself. Visitors have commented on the slightly tawdry surrounds, but access is along a pavement alongside a main road- not down an unlit back street ! I did not feel insecure in the early evening, but maybe not wise to walk around late at night in a tiara and flashing a Rolex.
I would certainly stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018