All reviews monterrey airport near airport one night place to stay lobby conference bw shuttle mexico personnel gym
Reviewed 24 July 2016

For weary travelers, this is a great place to sleep before heading back out on the road. The hotel is offers a free hotel shuttle, and is close to the airport. Staff is friendly, and the room clean and quiet. Free continental breakfast is included.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BigAppleL, Manager at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Thank you for your feeback, have a great day!

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

There's no where like home but this place comes close! Always a pleasure staying here. Shuttle service is a plus, staff are courteous and very helpful. Would recommend to anyone on business or pleasure. Nice outdoor pool area, they have a bar b q you can use to have a "carne asada"....Many good times here!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
BigAppleL, Manager at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Thank you very much for your feedback! We love to hear all this great things you experience during your stay. We are going to continue making our best, so our future guests can continue having great experiences in our hotel. We hope we see you back soon! Have a great day!

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Great value, great hotel, excellent location , good customer service, safe, clean but horrible food. My business partner and I both sent our food back....I've seen dog food that looked more appealing than the fish and taco plates we were served. Considering we were in Mexico these Mexican dishes were not what we expected.

Trip type: Travelled on business
BigAppleL, Manager at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We will use your point of view, so we can make some changes in the restaurant, so our future guests can have a better experience. Have a great day!

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

I came into Monterrey late in the evening and had an early morning appointment the next morning so I wanted something close to the airport. I had tried to reserve a room at another hotel but it was full with no rooms available, so I booked at the Best Western Premier.
It was reasonably priced, and was very clean. The staff was friendly and very accommodating.
I enjoyed a good breakfast with a good variety to choose from. I ate at the Resturant located in their parking lot.
I used their airport shuttle service both ways to and from the airport. A short ride.

It was a perfect stay for this business trip. I would stay there again without hesitation.

Trip type: Travelled on business
BigAppleL, Manager at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We hope we see you soon again. Have a great day!

Reviewed 9 May 2016

The staff here are helpful and courteous at all times. I have stayed at this hotel at least 30 nights and never had an issue. The breakfast is more then enough considering its free and Alex makes the best margarita in Monterrey! Rooms are up to date and clean. Nice out side area with pool and spa make this a great place to stay while traveling on business.

Room tip: Floors 3 and 4 are newly renovated.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BigAppleL, Manager at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Thank you very much for your feedback! We hope we see you back soon! Have a great day!